smilies anyone?

Ghost X

I always find occassions where I find myself wanting to use a picture depicting Obi-wan during the time when he says "These are not the droids you are looking for".

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
rmi2qc.gif
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp280/kkobsessed/Glee Santana/glee-santanaBITCHPLZ.gif

For bex and adri

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
you couldn't just link those sorts of common macros to an
? :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
:obiwan: = :obiwan:
:prairiedog: = :prairiedog: (despite the name of the meme, it's a prairie dog, not a chipmunk)

I'm not sure the other requested smilies would be used enough; if they get a second request I'll add them.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
In case people weren't checking the thrad about Square Enix's new MMORPG (lol), :cloudstairs: has been added as :cloudstairs:. Force added it from an image poasted by Zee. :monster:

Nursie

just another lurker
:obiwan: = :obiwan:
:prairiedog: = :prairiedog: (despite the name of the meme, it's a prairie dog, not a chipmunk)

I'm not sure the other requested smilies would be used enough; if they get a second request I'll add them.

Sowwee. I really couldn't tell you the difference, but thank goodness intelligence is not gauged on telling the difference between a prairie dog and a chipmunk. :hohum:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Most people refer to it as the dramatic chipmunk even though it isn't one, so it's an easy mistake to make :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
At my insistence, Road just added :facepalm5: as :facepalm5:. For when an immediate facepalm just isn't enough; you need a gradual transition to facepalm to emphasise how thoroughly stupid something is.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I added :closedmonster and :sickmonster, ftw, just 'cause some people found them and used them with image tags :closedmonster:. Poast moar poasthaest or :sickmonster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I really like closed-mouth monster. Seems handy.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
AND COOKIE MONSTER IS NOT PINK.

I WIN.

Top Bottom