TLS Awards 2012 Discussion Thread

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Been here for such a long time and so far I'm only nominated for "less likely to win any other award". Not sure if winning it is a good thing :lol: .

I wish I could win some other awards too! Never won one, and I have to admit I always wanted to do it :)

Last edited:

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
Been here for such a long time and so far I'm only nominated for "less likely to win any other award". Not sure if winning it is a good thing :lol .

I wish I could win some other awards too! Never won one, and I have to admit I always wanted to do it :)

It's ok. everybody here wants me to be eaten by zombies.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Been here for such a long time and so far I'm only nominated for "less likely to win any other award". Not sure if winning it is a good thing :lol .

I took the gold trophy in "Least Likely to Win an Award" last year. Its all I've ever gotten, and it was better than nothing :monster: I do want something else this time though. Just as an example, I think "World Conquering, Chaos Siding, Zombie Surviving Badass" has a nice ring to it. Hint hint.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^If anything that just makes it better :monster: Also, does anyone know where the thread from last year's awards presentation is? I looked in the most obvious place and didn't see it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Looks like they were announced here. All the previous awards results seem to have been announced in the Forum News & Information section as well. I will move all of the results threads into the appropriate sections.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Time to speak on the First Great Offense of TLS Awards '12!

No Best Beard category? :awesome: I kid, I kid. But here's what GLD et. al. would have lost to had that made the final cut --

First,
Otcko.jpg

Now,
qc5wq.jpg

q9lAF.jpg

Xl6d7.jpg

nvy3S.jpg

Finally,
ZhG42.jpg

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
Looks like they were announced here. All the previous awards results seem to have been announced in the Forum News & Information section as well. I will move all of the results threads into the appropriate sections.

Thanks dude. Couldn't remember who won what last year :monster:

Time to speak on the First Great Offense of TLS Awards '12!

No Best Beard category? :awesome: I kid, I kid. But here's what GLD et. al. would have lost to had that made the final cut --

Oh you sassy bitch :awesome: I will give you credit, you're one of only a handful of dudes I've known who can rock that style of beard properly. Oddly enough seems to make most of the guys I've seen try it look like a huge pile of derp :monster: But you
2qjy88n.png

nflema.png

Just because you own that epic shirt. You would get my vote.

Traitor :P

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
MOAR PORRTMANTEAUS:
Me x Tiff: Titt
Me x Drake Clawfang: Dratthew
Me x Mako: Makew
And for the record Danseru, MatTres was one of my favorite portmanteaus. It just went together so well.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I took the gold trophy in "Least Likely to Win an Award" last year. Its all I've ever gotten, and it was better than nothing :monster: I do want something else this time though. Just as an example, I think "World Conquering, Chaos Siding, Zombie Surviving Badass" has a nice ring to it. Hint hint.

pssst that's nothing, I've been here since '09 and never got nominated for anything until now, you bastards ended my record I hope you're all happy. :monster:

Lex

Administrator
Why is no one promoting Flex. The outrage. We are the original internet bf's after all.

FLEX

The power of Flex cannot be denied.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Oh thank god Fangu, I've kicking myself for forgetting about Road for best staffer.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Would anyone be bothered if I added a couple of late new categories? Since people were complaining about the absence of "Best Drunk" I guess we can add that, though maybe it should be "Best Drunk/Stoner". Also I was going to propose "Most Likely to Poast N00dz" :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
nvy3S.jpg

Yo dude I gotta thank you, I beat my previous personal record

Snorted water out of my nose out to a distance of a foot

Top Bottom