• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

3. The Lifestream Peace Prize

The Lifestream Peace Prize

• [member=9487]Cabaret[/member]

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • [member=13]Cookie Monster[/member]

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • [member=2]Cthulhu[/member]

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • [member=3867]Fangu[/member]

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • [member=668]Lex[/member]

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • [member=184]Melon Lord[/member]

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • [member=1830]Octo[/member]

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • [member=546]Shub-Niggurath[/member]

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • [member=683]Splintered[/member]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [member=6]Strangelove[/member]

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • [member=3]X-SOLDIER[/member]

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
These people were seen to have kept the place from erupting into flame wars more often than it did. Multiple choice.

Fangu

Great Old One
Peace prize in the time of peace :wacky: This award is two years late :monster: In which I would have voted for Road and Splintered. But none of their fine diplomatic skills have been necessary for some time.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Alright sudden death:

THE TLS STAFF IS CORRUPT! UNBAN L! SIGN THE TLS DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE! EVERYONE ABANDON SHIP! EeeeEeEE!111!!1E!E!21~!!11 *flails*

Fangu

Great Old One
A dictator dissolving his own state, now that's peace prize material (?) - you might have my vote, ser :monster:

Edit: Also I was going to vote for Tres and then I saw that Tres isn't even on the list

the hell

Last edited:

Cabaret

Donator
I've not seen much major drama tbh but I think Yopy has a nice way of saying, 'ok you've had enough leash, chill the fuck out n be adults again now pls.'

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I went with Carlie and Octo. Those girls are always dedicated to making things run smoothly, and ensuring that everyone is having a good time. ^_^

Ghost X

It is a draw (almost a three way one). Someone start dramz, so the leaders in the poll can show their skillz, and get more votes :P.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^wargy?

I should submit all the angry ranty posts I typed out but never posted to prove what a herculean effort I'm making to not be a shithead.

But I guess this is for peacekeeping between forum members and not myself and my psyche right? :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
I do the same & think that we should be running a separate award for member who makes the biggest effort not to dump a bag full o crazy on the forum! (Yeah or psyche peacekeepers award) :P

The G'randiest' Daddy

Teh Bunneh of Doom
AKA
Darth
THE THREESOME OF PEACE!

SEXING IN THE NAME OF LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING!

tumblr_n12bhuUjX41sbv21bo1_400.gif

Top Bottom