DCFFVII Research Thread

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Shademp said:
Ergo... The corrupt save data I now have essentially let's me see two hidden items! :D One is not meant to spot the Auto Scope and the S Auto Scope. Assuming they don't pop up in the Tutorial section that is... Ugh, I don't wanna check that place!
That actually is pretty awesome!

And no, I don't think they're in the Tutorial mode either. I'm pretty sure they were supposed to have been removed from the secondary and tertiary releases of the game altogether. Apparently they were still buried in the code and got triggered somehow.

Wow, I just got into an experiment binge. :lol:

- The Tutorial does indeed not include the Auto Scopes. The customization menu is locked (don't remember if it is unlocked later in the Tutorial and I did not bother to check) so you can't enter it but in the items list you can see Turk Vincent's equipment.
u8n4WO9.png

- I compared the Omega Reports and G Reports between the NTSC-US version and the International version (English setting, of course) to see if there were any differences at all. There were none. :monster: This is just the type of thing I randomly do to make sure.

- Tested out the "falling through platform" glitch in Edge. It actually works! Easily triggered even when standing on said platform, jumping over the edge and back again to phase through it.

- You know the first cactuar in Chapter 10, the one that comes out of the exploding barrel? I figured it should be easy to kill it with some claw strikes from Galian Beast. Nope. Not a single hit. Yet to try Galian Beast's magic on the cactuar though.

- The Dragonfly in Chapter 10 (the one that is without a visible life bar) has 10000 HP according to the BradyGames guide. I put this to the test in Normal Mode.

HP Depleted -> Result
10155 -> Defeated!
10006 -> Defeated!
9901 -> NOT defeated!​

Well I'll be. Both the numbers in-game and the number from BradyGames can be trusted.

- With the region free (aka "chipped") PS2 came a MCBoot memory card that sports some nice features. Some of you will remember that with the help of the uLaunchELF software that came with the memory card I was able to finally play the International version on a Japanese setting. That time I copied a RegionFaker program to my USB stick and inserted it in the PS2 slot after I fired up the console. The console won't load anything if you have the USB stick already in when you activate the console. Through uLaunchELF you then launch the RegionFaker and start playing.

Anyway. Finally bothered to check and see if I could copy and paste DC memory card saves to my desire. To my great joy, yes I can! This is what it looks like when I copy DC saves in uLaunchELF.

r2zoix0.png

mc0 = Memory Card Slot 1
mc1 = Memory Card Slot 2
mass = USB Stick

rz7lp2p.png

BASLUS-21419000 = NTSC-US Save
BISLPM-66271000 = JORG Save
BISLPM-66629000 = International Save

I successfully transfered the US save to my USB and gave it a home in my new "DC Memory Cards" folder. Not only do I now have secure back-ups but I can organize them way better and accompany each save with a document that details what exists and what doesn't exist on the save file.

Without any issues I was able to use uLaunchELF to transfer the save from my USB stick to a PS2 memory card. When playing DC with this file that had jumped to a USB and back to a memory card there were no signs of any file corruption.

While I have not confirmed if the save file/folder works on a PCSX2 emulator I definitely think it should. Not sure when I'll bother with emulating DC. Nevertheless it is cool to have backups for my console at least.

NTSC-US Save Folder Download Link
Description:
--- Normal Mode Cleared
--- Only the final, 46th, mission left in Extra Missions
--- Cait Sith "#6 Ready For Action" scene available in playthrough
--- All Memory Capsules and Extra Mission Capsules destroyed​

- Triggered the Congratulations screen two more times. Last time I actually got seven bullet holes! That's a record. I thought six was the max.
cCIpshj.png

Recorded the Congratulations screen and I can confirm that the smoke effect is different each time because the placement of the smoke is adjusted to each bullet hole position. The lighting seems to be the same, each time with five obvious flashes of light to accompany the sound of five shots.

Last edited:
- PHEW! After switching in and out four versions of Dirge of Cerberus and five memory cards I finally have backups for all of my DC saves. They are now neatly organized in folders with descriptive documents as to what is special about that save and what has been unlocked versus not unlocked.

"NTSC-US: The Corrupt Save" Download Link

With the above save you, too, can check out the two dummied scope items.

- For a while I didn't think the S Auto Scope existed in JORG story mode but thankfully page 280 of the DC Official Complete Guide cleared out the facts for me: Easy Mode provides you with the S Auto Scope while Normal Mode gives you the Auto Scope.

S Auto Scope JORG
31fvXPG.png

S Auto Scope NTSC-US
ygPnjvp.png

Auto Scope JORG
nWcITZy.png

Auto Scope NTSC-US
p2JFq9Y.png

- While swapping versions of the game I explored the "Shera doors stay open" glitch. Turns out the doors only stay open this way in the International and the PAL version. JORG and NTSC-US both are strict about having the doors close when you go beyond a certain point. Ergo, you may only very briefly catch a glimpse of the floor and walls disappearing in the engine room, as shown in the link above.

Why International and PAL are special/lazy when it comes to the door triggers I have no idea.

Surely you must be the most knowledgable person in the world when it comes to this game by now. :wacky:
I am convinced I have the most broad knowledge about this game, if only because I am probably the only guy in the world to have completed four versions of Dirge of Cerberus (technically I have Ex Hard left on NTSC-US, but meh I'm counting it already :P).

Though there are details I will have missed that others know about plus I know about a guy who has achieved some really awesome time records in the Extra Missions.

One detail I randomly noticed just now when I flipped open the BradyGames guide is the existence of a certain bonus barrel! o____O

The Guard N Barrel, a barrel that significantly increases Vincent's defense. It is found in Chapter 6, "Deepground Strikes Back", if you save all 12 WRO members. No wonder then that I have never encountered this item before! In one section you have to gun down 15 choppers while also protecting 4 WRO members. Usually I manage to save one. On one or two rare occasions I have saved three. I have NEVER saved all four. It is the only "quest/task" in the game that I am yet to complete with a perfect result.

What this means is that all my save files are incomplete, due to none of them including the Guard N Barrel. But...it's not fair! The section with the choppers is one of the worst designed monstrosities of the entire game! To complete it you have to remember exactly where each chopper will appear and EXACTLY when and where they will fire their missiles. Even if you manage to remember that, you still have to achieve ridiculously precise aiming as you sit on the rotating gatling gun. All this in a segment that lasts about four minutes.

:fail:

I can't escape my fate though. One day...I WILL save all four of those WRO members. Not only that, but after that achievement I will have to NOT FUCK UP (which is easily done) and save the remaining eight which are spread out until the end of the stage.

Going back to my point about my repertoire of knowledge here. There are four guides on GameFAQs that actually mention the Guard N Barrel, so the authors obviously knew something I didn't. :monster:

Quote from a gun customization guide:
The Guard N Barrel is a bit weaker than the Master N Barrel, especially in it's accuracy stats, but it makes up for that by increasing Vincent's defense. At around Level 30 it was reducing damage by 24 for me, which is fairly decent. It isn't a bad idea to equip this barrel whenever you're doing a gun turret side mission, as it will still reduce damage for you while you are manning a turret. Otherwise it is up to you if you want it, you can either go with a small boost in defense or power, it doesn't matter a whole lot either way.

(For the interesting stuff just scroll down to the section about border #1 and border #2!!!)

I have just spent roughly five-six hours researching Chapter 7 - The Shera. Resetting both parts that make up the chapter, over and over, testing different flags and variations of talking to NPCs and main characters. I have a headache, neck pains and a drowsy head BUT discoveries were made so I am pleased! Let's mosey.

Chapter 7 is divided into two parts: What takes place before and after the big meeting.

The Shera Part 1

The Start/Pause Button Glitch or the Unskippable Cutscene Glitch
To proceed from Part 1 to Part 2, you must speak to Yuffie, Reeve and Shelke. Nothing else is required. Just trigger their respective cutscene and the game automatically moves on to the start of the big meeting. This is the short scene where Cid says "Alright. Our old buddies and the remaining WRO squads will lead the ground assault." which transitions into the brief FMV with Cloud, Barret and Tifa.

If the third character you speak to is Yuffie or Reeve AND if you skip said cutscene by pressing Start and then OK, the short cutscene with Cid will not be possible to pause. Because the Start button isn't doing anything, you don't have the option either to skip the cutscene.

I find it curious that this only happens if the last cutscene took place in the same general area. Shelke is positioned in the sick bay, which in the game data is clearly a location that does not share 3D space with the rest of the Shera environment.

The Yellow-Brown Loading Image
In the transition from Cid's brief scene and the FMV, chances are the screen will briefly turn into this:
TFm2slk.png

I can't say for sure but this only seems to happen if the third character you spoke to was Yuffie or Reeve. I could be wrong.

The Shera Part 2
This scenario is way more complicated and with a ton of character cutscenes triggered by talking to said characters. Here is a reference list for the available character cutscenes. Naturally, triggering Scene A makes Scene B available and triggering Scene B makes Scene C available, which is the scene that will then repeat when the character is spoken to.

Cid A: "Don't worry about the reactors Vince".
Cid B: "When did Reeve become so important?"
Cid C: - Repeats. "How about ... we grab a couple of cold ones?"

Yuffie A: "Did you hear? They attacked Wutai as well."
Yuffie B: "If I was there dad wouldn't even have to put down his mai tai."
Yuffie C: - Repeats. "I can take out Deepground with one hand tied behind my back."

Reeve A: "HQ was pretty much destroyed ... But I was able to salvage a few things."
Reeve B: "Reeve ... Who is backing your operation?"
Reeve C: - Repeats "Vincent you should probably get some rest."

Shelke A: "So...tired."
Shelke B: Vincent briefly loses control over Chaos.​

The Shelke scenes are obligatory for moving along the plot so that the Shera chapter may end. The other scenes (in deep sky blue) are optional but you will have to watch at least three or four of them in order for the chapter to end. Shelke B is the scene that triggers right outside the engine room. Although Shelke only appears at the very end of the scene I decide to name it after her. Her character model disappears from the sick bay after this scene is over.

Accordingly, the game will do these checks after each cutscene:

1)Have you spoken to Cid, Yuffie and Reeve at least once respectively? Have you also triggered Shelke Scene B? If yes and yes, then the plot may proceed. This is the condition that only asks of you to watch three of the optional cutscenes.

2) Have you triggered a total of four optional character cutscenes + Shelke Scene B? If yes, then the plot may proceed. Here the player may go about this in many variations, even choosing to completely ignore one main character.

The quickest path for speedrunners will be to first talk to Cid, then speak to Yuffie until the cutscene counter reaches four, talk to Shelke for Shelke Scene A and then proceed to trigger Shelke Scene B.​

Shelke Scene B is special because it can be activated via two different borders. Sometimes I may refer to a border as a "trigger".

Border #1 - When leaving the engine room
Border #2 - When approaching the first of the two doors leading to the engine room

The condition for activating Border #1 is to simply view Shelke Scene A. Border #2 is way more complicated and took A LOT of trial and error to pin down. The conditions apart from having watched Shelke Scene A are:
1) Having spoken to Cid, Yuffie and Reeve at least once, respectively.
2) Having spoken to either of the three WRO NPCs located in the farthest back of Shera's lower deck. An oddly specific condition but I promise you all it's correct.

Each border trigger their own version of Shelke Scene B! When Vincent loses control over Chaos and looks over into the hallway, two female WRO members will walk by and their dialogue is decided through the border with which the scene was triggered. Their dialogue is not subtitled in any version but this is what I can make out.

Border #1 Variation*
Female A: "Did you ever find the (**)B block?"
Female B: "I don't know, I think so. I can't make heads or tails of this place."

*This is the variation that plays in the game's Event Viewer, at least in the NTSC-US version.
**Partially inaudible to me in English, as she might as well be saying C, D, G or even key. The Japanese audio make it sound more distinctly like "B" in my ears.

- English Scene Upload
- Japanese Scene Upload

Border #2 Variation
Female A: "But aren't you worried about the assault?"
Female B: "No way! We'll be OK, we always are, right?"

- English Scene Upload
- Japanese Scene Upload

The point of having two borders is probably to increase the likelihood of new players moving along in the plot. As for the easter egg that the NPC background dialogue changes (which I only discovered today), it is fun to have discovered even though the content itself isn't that exciting. We can only speculate as to whether there was any reasoning behind this change in dialogue.

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i would say it's 'b block' too

i tried to transcribe the japanese lines but it was tricky making it out the words

「Bブロックの勉強、終わったの?」 (did you finish studying b block?)
「終わったわよ。でもこの飛空艇、分からないことが多いかな」 (yeah, i'm finished. but this airship has a lot of stuff [we] don't know about/understand)

i'm iffy on 勉強 (study), and the end of the second line sounded a bit like くな but that doesn't make sense

「出撃、大丈夫かな」 (i wonder if the deployment/attack will go well)
「大丈夫だって。昔から私たち運がいいんだから」 (it'll be fine, i'm telling you. because even since before [the past/way back] we've had good luck)

I don't know how or why but you almost make me wanna replay Dirge. :closedmonster:

cPnZJj9.gif

「Bブロックの勉強、終わったの?」 (did you finish studying b block?)
「終わったわよ。でもこの飛空艇、分からないことが多いかな」 (yeah, i'm finished. but this airship has a lot of stuff [we] don't know about/understand)

i'm iffy on 勉強 (study), and the end of the second line sounded a bit like くな but that doesn't make sense
The way that this is phrased makes it sound more like they are studying a mysterious ship rather than exploring a new ship with a confusing layout. The former has a tone that fits more with the NPC statements of the Shera being ancient and having tech that they don't yet understand. Do you think that this is the intended reference in the Japanese line or could they just as well be talking about the ship having a confusing layout?

As always, thank you for transcribing and translating the Japanese stuff. <3

There are a few Shera-related text blurbs from the DC V-Jump guide "DC Prelude" and the Official Complete Guide that I'd like to have looked at to see if they reveal something new. Keep in mind that these guides only cover JORG.

V-Jump
This guide clearly marks differences between the Easy, Normal and Hard difficulties in the game. That there seems to be difficulty markers even for the Shera makes me curious. What is going on here?
- Shera Part 1 Blurb. Photo A versus Photo B (varying degree of readability in the photos but it's the same blurb).
- Shera Part 2 Blurb

Are there any difficulty differences here?

The Official Complete Guide
I am curious as to how in-depth the guide actually goes into explaining how one efficiently plays through the Shera chapter and what easter eggs it has to offer. No need to transcribe and translate if it doesn't mention anything that I haven't already gone through and presented in this research thread. =)

- Left paragraph
What is the "1/10" referencing? I assume that the 3 is simply "three years after Meteorfall" or something like that.

- Right paragraph(s)
The coordinates G-8 and E-8 correspond to border 1 and border 2 respectively. Is the paragraph referencing the two different triggers for the scene outside the engine room?

Are the two Cait Sith scene variants ("Number 5 is alive" versus "Number 6 Ready for Action") mentioned anywhere? Does it mention that the conversation between the women outside the engine room changes depending on the trigger? Is anything at all mentioned that is likely to be new information for me?

Feel free to check this (or not check this) at your leisure. :monster: Fortunately I think that I will soon hit PEAK DC, so my requests for Japanese checks will not pile up indefinitely.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
The way that this is phrased makes it sound more like they are studying a mysterious ship rather than exploring a new ship with a confusing layout. The former has a tone that fits more with the NPC statements of the Shera being ancient and having tech that they don't yet understand. Do you think that this is the intended reference in the Japanese line or could they just as well be talking about the ship having a confusing layout?
i was definitely reading it as studying a mysterious ship, but that might be based on the context from other parts of the game about the ship having a lot of unknown tech rather than purely these lines

V-Jump
This guide clearly marks differences between the Easy, Normal and Hard difficulties in the game. That there seems to be difficulty markers even for the Shera makes me curious. What is going on here?
- Shera Part 1 Blurb. Photo A versus Photo B (varying degree of readability in the photos but it's the same blurb).
- Shera Part 2 Blurb

Are there any difficulty differences here?
the first one ("gather information before the battle") doesn't mention any differences, the opposite really. no matter the difficulty, you still need to get the information so go talk to the crew. the second ("when you've spoken to everyone, go to the engine room!") also doesn't mention a difference, just that there will be an intense battle ahead so you should stock up on healing items and ammo. i think these difficulty checks are just giving you some extra advice for if you're playing on the higher levels?

The Official Complete Guide
I am curious as to how in-depth the guide actually goes into explaining how one efficiently plays through the Shera chapter and what easter eggs it has to offer. No need to transcribe and translate if it doesn't mention anything that I haven't already gone through and presented in this research thread. =)

- Left paragraph
What is the "1/10" referencing? I assume that the 3 is simply "three years after Meteorfall" or something like that.
not so. the 3 is referring to the fact that you can get different dialogue by speaking to the main characters a maximum of 3 times. it recommends speaking to them 3 times to get a deeper understanding of the story. the 1/10 is about the shop on the shera, which sells ammo at 1/10th the normal price.

- Right paragraph(s)
The coordinates G-8 and E-8 correspond to border 1 and border 2 respectively. Is the paragraph referencing the two different triggers for the scene outside the engine room?
this is the recommended/suggested order for doing this chapter, the last one saying "after speaking to shelke, view the event that triggers when moving from g-8 to e-8 in the lower level of the shera"

Are the two Cait Sith scene variants ("Number 5 is alive" versus "Number 6 Ready for Action") mentioned anywhere? Does it mention that the conversation between the women outside the engine room changes depending on the trigger? Is anything at all mentioned that is likely to be new information for me?
nothing like that is mentioned in the seconds you've posted

Thank you hito. My curiosity has been satisfied.

I think this confirms even moreso how neither the V-Jump guide nor "The Official Complete Guide" function as an Ultimania. If we already had a DC Ultimania, I wouldn't have to discover all the game's tiny details on my own. The FFVII 10th Anniversary Ultimania does have a DC recap section that covers a few pages but it isn't the sort of thing that analyses and explains every tiny fragment of the game. It most surely does not mention the "border 1 versus border 2" variation.

Just wanted to rant over the lack of a proper DC Ultimania. :P

- Spotted a place where the "Official Complete Guide" is actually incomplete. On your way to the central complex you have a boss battle with aerial troopers. After the boss battle initiates there is an item case with 2000 gil in the northeastern most corner (coordinate J-3) of the map. However page 132 of the OCG does not point this out anywhere. The V-Jump guide, "DC Prelude", does point it out though.

I have confirmed the item case to be there even in JORG, so this is not a version difference at play.

- So happy that yesterday is over. When I was desperately trying to find the exact triggers for Shelke Scene B
FWjmRg6.png

I made two additional observations during those shenanigans though.

Number one, I never took notice of this world map on the wall before (upper decks).
VJa9tLx.png

Number two...is way more complicated. XD Naturally it has to do with skipping scenes. When Shelke Scene B was the final one before the plot moved on to the Midgar assault there was an oddity with the cutscene skip function. First, I have to list the scenes that happen.

- Shelke Scene B
- Cid shouts "All hands to battle stations!"
- Tsviets in waiting outside Shinra HQ. "A simultaneous attack from land and air. I think they may be serious this time."
- Cid's motivational speech. "Let's go kick some Deepground ass!"
- Shelke hands Vincent back the phone he lost in Kalm and talks about how she can help. "I'm counting on you Shelke."
- Midgar Assault FMV​

If, during Shelke Scene B, you use the Skip function you will jump straight to the Midgar Assault FMV. Same if you press pause and skip/OK during Cid's brief scene that immediately follows. If you decide not to use the skip function until the "Tsviets in waiting" scene though, you will move on to Cid's motivational pre-battle speech.

In short: You can do the quick route of skipping straight to the FMV after Shelke Scene B (the same probably applies to all the other character cutscenes) or wait until the scene with the Tsviets, which will require you to use the skip function twice in order to get to the FMV.

This makes me wonder just exactly how the Skip function is programmed, given both this oddity and the aforementioned "Unskippable Cutscene Glitch".

- I was quite proud of my achievements when playing through Hard Mode a second time on NTSC-US. There was a funny moment though when I failed to reach Reeve's office in my usual time of about 30-32 seconds. A bazooka soldier relentlessly shot me down over and over, delaying my time to over 50 seconds. Seriously considered restarting the entire scenario right then and there. Fortunately I still got an S ranking even though I performed so poorly. :lol:

Sooooo... I'm just gonna post some random rankings because it feels good.

Chapter 2
XR9U58J.png

Chapter 4
eA8Facq.png

HqsQOoh.png

Chapter 5
xPJnIed.png

Chapter 8-1
lwV6cvX.png

Chapter 8-2
OtHJRl2.png

KpnJbJM.png

It is incredibly rare but I actually managed to save three of the WRO members on my way to the first G Report! Usually I only save two.

ixlON0S.png

While I don't have an exact strategy pinned down yet, I should note that yes I did indeed use a high upgrade of the Griffon for this. I speculate that starting with Fire magic (Lv3 might be too high and risk triggering the boxes and the exploding barrels) and then following up with machine gun fire as you run up the stairs is the best strategy. To be sure I have to repeat the scenario though and fine-tune the details.

Cumulative Results - After Final Battle
mxR6Yl1.png

I am convinced that the game timer still runs when you watch cutscenes. If I do a "watch all cutscenes" playthrough, the timer usually ends up at above 12 hours. But now, when I skip all cutscenes, I end up with a total time between 5-6 hours. One hour is usually spent on Chapter 10, where I defeat 100 Deepground soldiers multiple times in order to afford Ultima Weapon and other upgrades.

Holy shit. Talk about missing the basics. Turns out the auto-lock isn't an inherent, obligatory function post-JORG. It is something that is chosen in the configuration menu. Go to Config -> Sight Support.

Vn4ZRQ1.png

The default setting is Semi-Automatic. This includes an auto-lock function, but the gun aim will not be automatically drawn to closeby targets. Automatic will make it so that the gun/camera drifts on its own to nearby targets, making it an auto-lock function that holds both your hands. Switch to Manual and you get...

5YiEEas.png

b4LjYg9.png

...the same aiming type you would have in JORG if you did not equip Auto Scope or S Auto Scope. In truth, as I tested out, the post-JORG settings correspond to the scopes in JORG.

Semi-Automatic = Auto Scope
Automatic = S Auto Scope

In FFVII International, in Japanese, the sight support options read like this:

ooNR18a.png

EDIT: As hito points out, there is no sight support menu in JORG. The image below highlights a configuration for using the keyboard either only for chats or for regular controls as well. Selecting the keyboard to be used for regular controls will NOT deactivate your PS2 controller, fortunately.

u9XeX2N.png

The question now is...does this mean the S Auto Scope and the Auto Scope post-JORG, which I accidentally unlocked by having my save get corrupted, have an actual function once you set the sight support to Manual? Answer: Nope. Setting the sight support to Manual and then equipping either scope will NOT activate an auto-lock function.

On the one hand, it is fair of the post-JORG titles to have the option of removing auto-lock. It is only in Manual that you can do precise aiming and rack up your critical hits by shooting the weak spot (usually the head) of opponents. When auto-lock is on, critical hits are mostly a matter of luck coupled with decent aiming. If post-JORG did not include the option to activate Manual then the player would have been stripped of a gameplay mechanic that the game is on occasion designed to have!

On the other hand, I now feel like a wuss because I always play with auto-lock unless I'm playing Hard Mode in JORG. :P

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
u9XeX2N.png

The default setting is highlighted. If you select the other one, none of your auto-lock scopes in JORG will function even if you have them equipped. They will be dead weight so you might as well just unequip them.
this is actually a completely different option. that's for using the keyboard (either just for chat, or for regular controls as well).

Oh, my bad. I must have accidentally switched to a weapon without the auto scope when I changed that setting in JORG. You are correct, that's a completely different option and it does nothing with the scopes or the auto-lock function.

Today's challenge: DO NOT PLAY DIRGE. *head starts twitching* I can still report stuff though!

In the Playthrough Menu, that chapter list you enter when you press Game Start, the game writes out when a chapter segment was entered. I noticed that the US version wrote the time in the 24-hour clock. Even when I changed the console setting to the 12-hour clock (all that AM/PM business) the 24-hour clock remained. To fully confirm if this was always the standard, I started a completely new save file in the US version of Dirge, to see which clock standard would end up used. Answer: Still the 24-hour clock.

It was in fact because I started this new, temporary save file that I noticed the sight support settings that I reported yesterday. I took the time to just mess around with the settings (and to fail in Kalm scenarios where I otherwise never fail).

Thjugkk.png

Day of the Week - Month - Date - 24H Clock H:M:S - Year

This way of writing the date is the same in JORG, NTSC-US and International. The only disparity is that the font changes between Japanese and English but that's to be expected.

8uaM5fB.png

In PAL, the time is displayed differently. As a reminder, the internal resolution in PAL is 768x576 in contrast to the 640x480 resolution of NTSC systems, ergo why the images below are bigger than the usual.

UdUcVEA.png

EhDkJW4.png

Day/Month/Year - 24H Clock H:M:S

The day of the week is no longer displayed! ...DAMN IT READER, please be excited! Version difference!

Of course we can't make a post about date systems without bringing this up. :monster:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I think there's some test levels hidden in here. I've been poking through the data that's unpacked, and found a map list:

001:0:"&#36229;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;"
002:0:"&#12512;&#12540;&#12499;&#12540;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;"
008:0:"BG&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;"
010:0:"&#12481;&#12515;&#12524;&#12531;&#12472;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#65297;"
011:0:"&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#65298;"
012:0:"&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#65297;"
051:0:"&#12489;&#12521;&#12512;&#12456;&#12463;&#12473;&#12503;&#12525;&#12540;&#12472;&#12519;&#12531;"
054:0:"&#12460;&#12488;&#12522;&#12531;&#12460;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;&#33618;&#37326;"
055:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12523;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;&#12539;&#26684;&#38360;"
056:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12523;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;&#12539;&#23556;&#25731;"
058:0:"&#24187;&#24433;&#39208;&#12363;&#12425;&#12398;&#25307;&#24453;&#29366;"
059:0:"&#12468;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;&#12523;&#12540;&#12512;"
060:0:"&#12514;&#12531;&#12473;&#12479;&#12540;&#12508;&#12483;&#12463;&#12473;"
064:0:"&#27969;&#12375;&#12381;&#12358;&#12417;&#12435;"
065:0:"&#40644;&#27849;&#12363;&#12425;&#12398;&#21050;&#23458;"
070:0:"&#12496;&#12521;&#12456;&#12486;&#12451;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#12467;&#12524;&#12463;&#12479;&#12540;&#12474;&#12510;&#12452;&#12531;&#12489;Lv1&#12301;"
071:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;100&#20154;&#26028;&#12426;"
072:0:"&#12499;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;"
074:0:"&#12464;&#12521;&#12483;&#12503;&#12521;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;"
075:0:"&#12510;&#12472;&#12471;&#12515;&#12531;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;"
078:0:"&#12484;&#12540;&#12495;&#12531;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12507;&#12540;&#12531;"
079:0:"&#12527;&#12531;&#12495;&#12531;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12496;&#12522;&#12450;&#12540;"
080:0:"&#12471;&#12540;&#12523;&#12489;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;"
081:0:"&#37341;&#65297;&#65296;&#19975;&#26412;"
082:0:"&#12508;&#12531;&#12496;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;"
084:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12398;&#21147;&#23487;&#12426;&#12375;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;"
086:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#30495;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;"
087:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#33980;&#12365;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;"
088:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#26417;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;"
089:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;"
090:0:"&#24093;&#29579;&#12398;&#34880;&#26063;"
092:0:"&#12300;&#36196;&#12392;&#38738;&#12301;"
093:0:"&#12300;&#12502;&#12521;&#12483;&#12463;&#12454;&#12451;&#12489;&#12540;&#12539;&#12486;&#12488;&#12521;&#12301;"
094:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12521;&#12540;&#12454;&#12451;&#12489;&#12540;"
099:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#26417;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;&#12301;"
100:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#12471;&#12517;&#12521;&#12452;&#12463;&#37096;&#38538;&#12301;"
101:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12501;&#12521;&#12452;&#12516;&#12540;&#12301;"
102:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65305;&#12300;&#38627;&#25915;&#19981;&#33853;&#65281;&#65316;&#65319;&#12499;&#12523;&#12301;"
103:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65304;&#12300;&#12488;&#12522;&#12483;&#12463;&#12450;&#12540;&#12481;&#12301;"
104:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65303;&#12300;&#12450;&#12531;&#12522;&#12511;&#12486;&#12483;&#12489;&#65316;&#65319;&#12301;"
105:0:"&#12487;&#12473;&#12460;&#12488;&#12522;&#12531;&#12460;&#12540;"
106:0:"&#12473;&#12497;&#12452;&#12521;&#12523;&#12499;&#12523;"
107:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65300;&#12300;&#65316;&#65319;&#12477;&#12523;&#12472;&#12515;&#12540;&#12301;"
108:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65299;&#12300;&#12499;&#12483;&#12464;&#12502;&#12522;&#12483;&#12472;&#12301;"
110:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65297;&#12300;&#22478;&#22721;&#25915;&#38450;&#25126;&#12301;"
111:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65296;&#12300;&#30495;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12301;"
112:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12479;&#12527;&#12540;"
113:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65304;&#12300;&#28961;&#38480;&#30722;&#28448;&#12301;"
114:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65303;&#12300;&#26263;&#40658;&#19979;&#27700;&#36947;&#12301;"
115:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65302;&#12300;&#28179;&#35895;&#37507;&#25731;&#25126;&#12301;"
116:0:"&#12300;&#12522;&#12496;&#12540;&#12473;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#12301;"
117:0:"&#12300;&#23494;&#26519;&#12398;&#35207;&#32773;&#12301;"
118:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65299;&#12300;&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12521;&#12499;&#12522;&#12531;&#12473;&#12301;"
119:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65298;&#12300;&#33618;&#37326;&#12398;&#39764;&#29289;&#12301;"
120:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#12300;&#39080;&#12398;&#21488;&#22320;&#12301;"
121:0:"&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;"
122:0:"&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;&#12398;&#20837;&#12426;&#21475;"
123:0:"&#12481;&#12515;&#12524;&#12531;&#12472;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12522;&#12473;&#12488;"
124:0:"&#12450;&#12540;&#12488;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12527;&#12540;"
125:0:"&#12469;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12527;&#12540;"
126:0:"&#12486;&#12488;&#12522;&#12473;"
127:0:"&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;(&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;)"
128:0:"&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#12398;&#34903;"
129:0:"&#12481;&#12517;&#12540;&#12488;&#12522;&#12450;&#12523;"
130:0:"&#33618;&#37326;"
131:0:"&#12473;&#12463;&#12521;&#12483;&#12503;&#12398;&#34903;"
132:0:"&#12452;&#12506;&#12477;&#12488;&#12500;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;"
133:0:"&#23665;&#36947;"
134:0:"&#65335;&#65294;&#65330;&#65294;&#65327;&#65294;&#30740;&#31350;&#25152;"
135:0:"&#26223;&#33394;&#12398;&#12356;&#12356;&#22580;&#25152;"
136:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;"
137:0:"&#12471;&#12489;&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;"
138:0:"&#27770;&#25126;&#21069;&#12398;&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;"
139:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;"
140:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#20013;&#22830;&#22612;"
141:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#36321;"
142:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65297;"
143:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#65297;"
144:0:"&#27770;&#25126;&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;"
145:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#20307;&#20869;"
146:0:"&#29577;&#24231;&#12392;&#12493;&#12525;&#12398;&#38343;"
147:0:"&#12523;&#12463;&#12524;&#12484;&#12451;&#12450;&#12398;&#31072;"
148:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#22238;&#24819;"
149:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#33351;&#12513;&#12487;&#12451;&#12459;&#12523;&#12523;&#12540;&#12512;"
150:0:"W.R.O.&#30740;&#31350;&#25152;&#65298;"
151:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12539;&#22320;&#19979;"
152:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#65298;"
153:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#26368;&#28145;&#37096;"
154:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;"
155:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#22806;&#35251;"
156:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#19978;&#37096;"
157:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;"
158:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;"
159:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;&#24460;&#21322;"
160:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#65298;"
180:0:"&#12458;&#12540;&#12503;&#12491;&#12531;&#12464;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;"
181:0:"&#12456;&#12483;&#12472;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;"
182:0:"&#12512;&#12540;&#12499;&#12540;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;"
183:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#29992;"
184:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#23554;&#29992;&#12288;&#65296;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;"
185:0:"&#26143;&#12392;&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12398;&#35500;&#26126;&#23554;&#29992;"
186:0:"&#12518;&#12501;&#12451;&#12385;&#12419;&#12435;&#23554;&#29992;"
187:0:"&#65335;&#65330;&#65327;&#22730;&#28357;&#20013;&#38291;"
188:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;&#65288;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65289;"
189:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;&#19978;&#38520;&#21069;"
190:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65296;"
191:0:"&#12493;&#12525;&#12392;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12392;"
192:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65298;"
193:0:"&#65297;&#65297;&#31456;&#12398;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12398;&#38291;"
194:0:"&#65296;&#30058;&#12521;&#12508;"
195:0:"&#12523;&#12463;&#12524;&#12484;&#12451;&#12450;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;"
196:0:"&#12456;&#12531;&#12487;&#12451;&#12531;&#12464;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;"
197:0:"&#12471;&#12515;&#12523;&#12450;&#12398;&#30740;&#31350;&#23460;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;"
198:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65302;"
199:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#12288;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;"
200:0:"&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;"
201:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12472;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;"
202:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;"
203:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;"
204:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#33618;&#37326;"
205:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#19979;&#27700;&#36947;"
206:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#65335;&#65330;&#65327;"
207:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12469;&#12496;&#12452;&#12496;&#12523;"
208:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#25945;&#20250;"
209:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#20489;&#24235;"
210:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12502;&#12522;&#12483;&#12472;"
211:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;"
212:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;"
213:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#36321;"
214:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#21069;"
215:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;&#23550;&#31574;"
216:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;"
217:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12499;&#12472;&#12517;&#12450;&#12523;&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;&#65298;"
218:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65298;"
219:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65299;"
220:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#20966;&#29702;&#22580;"
221:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#26087;&#31649;&#29702;&#26847;"
222:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#27583;"
223:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#30758;"
224:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#38634;&#23665;"
225:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#24066;&#34903;&#22320;"
226:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65300;"
227:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65301;"
228:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65302;"
229:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65303;"
230:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#24040;&#22823;&#26045;&#35373;"
231:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#25126;&#22580;&#36321;"
232:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#28179;&#35895;"
233:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#22823;&#26029;&#23652;"
234:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#30722;&#28448;"
235:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#21488;&#22320;"
236:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#27531;&#39608;"
237:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#23627;&#26681;"
238:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#29577;&#24231;&#12398;&#38291;"
239:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#23554;&#29992;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;"
240:0:"OE&#12472;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;"
241:0:"OE&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;"
242:0:"OE&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;"
243:0:"OE&#65296;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#22806;&#35251;"
244:0:"OE&#22823;&#26029;&#23652;"
245:0:"OE&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;"
246:0:"OE&#28179;&#35895;"
247:0:"OE&#23665;&#36947;"
248:0:"OE&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12398;&#38291;"
249:0:"OE&#12456;&#12531;&#12487;&#12451;&#12531;&#12464;"
250:0:"&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;&#35946;&#33775;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;"
253:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#33618;&#37326;&#65288;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#29992;&#65289;"
254:0:"&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;&#35501;&#12415;&#26367;&#12360;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;"
255:0:"&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;&#35501;&#12415;&#26367;&#12360;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;"

Google translate refers to some as "Wilderness test and Super test". I have no idea how to warp there though. Through cheat engine on PCSX2 I determined that the first level in Kalm is level Z128.

@ultima

That is super cool! Which version of DC did you unpack from?

-------------------
In passing I mentioned that I know of a guy who is really good at the Extra Missions. After postponing this for two years, I have now added his YouTube playlist to the Dirge of Cerberus page (scroll down to the bottom).

The guy is fiel2c and he explored the game with help of the GameFAQ board. A person called KaiserAfini on GameFAQs inspired at least two of fiel2c's strategies. Kaiser is clearly another expert on Dirge of Cerberus but has not visited GameFAQs in over a year.

Some of fiel2c's videos have impressive time completions but they are clearly mostly there to demonstrate strategies.

Naturally, this guy has the Guard N Barrel in his inventory. ...
oAF5Fxq.jpg

Finally took the time to watch all his DC videos from start to finish, minus the one that simply displays the unlocked art and character models. There are some videos I want to highlight here.

- Cait Versus the World
The safe strategy here is what has saved me from great frustration in my playthrough of the International and the NTSC-US version. Skip to 1:34 to see what I mean. Ergo this is not a strategy for the fastest completion time. If I were to write a guide on how to complete the Extra Missions I would probably write both "safe strategy" and "record time strategy" sections.

- Cait Versus the Bull
Most people discover that getting Arch Azul into a loop is the key. I did that too but fiel2c manages to be very smooth with his loop, playing it fairly safe but still done quickly.

**If you are brave in the story campaign you can defeat Arch Azul using only Vincent's melee attacks, by entering Arch Azul into a swinging-tail loop. Way more fun and quicker than running around and using only magic.**

- Vincent the Destroyer
DEFINITELY a slow, safe strategy but man if it doesn't include a cool discovery. Skipping to 1:31, you will see how fiel2c finds a spot on a lower elevation where the aerial mines can't reach you. Normally the countdown to instantly kill Vincent would start but the video shows the existence of an unexpected safe spot.

I definitely prefer my strategy of retreating to a dead-end, where the platform is narrow, equipped with Sonic Griffon, Auto Reloader and Recoil Limiter and just waiting for the aerial mines. My strategy is quicker (leading to way better completion time) but requires more equipment preparation and quicker reflexes.

- Collector's Mind
Observe how fiel2c uses Vincent's dash followed by a jump to move faster through the stage. So far I haven't bothered with this trick to improve completion times ever so slightly but experts should keep this in mind. Also, I never noticed before that I can shoot the guy at 0:59 from outside the window. I always shot him only when entering the house which I honestly think is the quicker strategy because that means you don't ever pause to shoot him.

- Rains of Gehenna
Nothing else to say except how beautifully and quickly this mission is completed. *drools*

- Missilebreaker Deathmatch & Missilebreaker Melee
Interestingly enough, for the Deathmatch he has the sight support set to Manual. I wonder if this actually helps. Other than that, I still think my setup with the Sonic Griffon, Auto Reloader and Recoil Limiter is way more secure and easier. You won't even need to aim, especially not in Missilebreaker Melee with my equipment setup.

- Two-Handed
My favorite mission. Oh my this video is juicy and orgasmic.
1) fiel2c sets the sight support to Manual so to easier shoot the bellies of the Dual Horns, thus expending way less ammo. With auto-lock on you won't hit the weak spot as often. Crouching and backing away to make the Dual Horns slow down... Just beautiful.
2) Silly me NEVER noticed before that Vincent's max HP can be increased in this mission. o___O Not even on the TLS Birthday Stream when I increased Vincent's max HP twice did I pay attention to this at all. Finally I know what that one jukebox does! The max HP you can reach here is apparently 3000, just like what Vincent will have on Lv50 in story mode.
3) Arch Azul only appears after you freed Shelke. This I did not know!
4) The annotation at 10:57 teaches us even more.
In case you are curious, you need to rescue Shelke and defeat Arch Azul in order to complete this mission. If you killed 97 Dual Horns and still didn't rescue Shelke, then you don't need to use those Medals to rescue her. You just need to use the card key to open the gate.
I should test this out at some point!

Oh my goodness that was enjoyable. Thank you, fiel2c.

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
It's from my pal uk version. The filelist.txt lists a lot of files that aren't unpacked...

I've stumbled on a model of child Shalua, do we ever see that in game? I don't remember it.

Last edited:
I've stumbled on a model of child Shalua, do we ever see that in game? I don't remember it.
We see the model in story mode (middle of Chapter 10) and numerous times in the PlayOnline (aka Multiplayer) cutscenes.

I am finally trying out google docs on my own to make research more permanent and accessible for both me and others.

- First test: Sharing a link to the document

Can people open it? I made so that people with a link can see it but I'm not sure if anyone visiting the document can edit it.

The map list you posted refers to all of the 46 Extra Missions, among many other maps. Surprised to see so many references to what appears to be multiplayer mode maps! I hope there is something we can explore there.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
shademp: while doing this list below, i noticed that on a list of differences in the international version it says that they added subtitles to some parts. i assume that means japanese subtitles added for the english audio. have you tried that unsubtitled shera scene in the international version with japanese subtitles enabled?

001:0:"&#36229;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;" (Super Test)
002:0:"&#12512;&#12540;&#12499;&#12540;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;" (Movie Test)
008:0:"BG&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;" (BG Test)
010:0:"&#12481;&#12515;&#12524;&#12531;&#12472;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#65297;" (Challenge Mission 1)
011:0:"&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#65298;" (Test 2)
012:0:"&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#65297;" (Test 1)
051:0:"&#12489;&#12521;&#12512;&#12456;&#12463;&#12473;&#12503;&#12525;&#12540;&#12472;&#12519;&#12531;" (Drum Explosion) *INT mission 41
054:0:"&#12460;&#12488;&#12522;&#12531;&#12460;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;&#33618;&#37326;" (Gatling in the Wastes) *INT mission 7
055:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12523;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;&#12539;&#26684;&#38360;" (Missile Breaker - Hand-to-Hand) *INT mission 10/unused?
056:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12523;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;&#12539;&#23556;&#25731;" (Missile Breaker - Shooting) *INT mission 10/unused?
058:0:"&#24187;&#24433;&#39208;&#12363;&#12425;&#12398;&#25307;&#24453;&#29366;" (Invitation from the Phantom Manor) *INT mission unused?
059:0:"&#12468;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;&#12523;&#12540;&#12512;" (Chamber of Ghosts) *INT mission 19/multiplayer mission?
060:0:"&#12514;&#12531;&#12473;&#12479;&#12540;&#12508;&#12483;&#12463;&#12473;" (Boxemon) *INT mission 6/multiplayer mission?
064:0:"&#27969;&#12375;&#12381;&#12358;&#12417;&#12435;" (Nagashi-soumen) *INT mission 38
065:0:"&#40644;&#27849;&#12363;&#12425;&#12398;&#21050;&#23458;" (Messenger from Hell) *INT mission 17
070:0:"&#12496;&#12521;&#12456;&#12486;&#12451;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#12467;&#12524;&#12463;&#12479;&#12540;&#12474;&#12510;&#12452;&#12531;&#12489;Lv1&#12301;" (Variety Mission 'Collector's Mind Lv1') *INT mission 11 variant?
071:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;100&#20154;&#26028;&#12426;" (Cait Verses the World) *INT mission 9
072:0:"&#12499;&#12540;&#12473;&#12488;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;" (Vincent the Beast) *INT mission 27
074:0:"&#12464;&#12521;&#12483;&#12503;&#12521;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;" (Vincent the Grappler) *INT mission 14
075:0:"&#12510;&#12472;&#12471;&#12515;&#12531;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;" (Vincent the Mage) *INT mission 4
078:0:"&#12484;&#12540;&#12495;&#12531;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12507;&#12540;&#12531;" (Two-Handed) *INT mission 42
079:0:"&#12527;&#12531;&#12495;&#12531;&#12489;&#12524;&#12483;&#12489;&#12496;&#12522;&#12450;&#12540;" (One-Handed) *INT mission 35
080:0:"&#12471;&#12540;&#12523;&#12489;&#12502;&#12524;&#12452;&#12459;&#12540;" (Shieldbreaker) *INT mission 33
081:0:"&#37341;&#65297;&#65296;&#19975;&#26412;" (100,000 Needles) *INT mission 30
082:0:"&#12508;&#12531;&#12496;&#12540;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#12475;&#12531;&#12488;" (Vincent the Destroyer) *INT mission 12
084:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12398;&#21147;&#23487;&#12426;&#12375;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;" (Cait Sith Versus Weiss, Bearing the Power of Omega) *INT mission unused?/alternate name for mission 43?
086:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#30495;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;" (Cait Sith Versus The Bull) *INT mission 31
087:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#33980;&#12365;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;" (Cait Sith Versus The Cerulean) *INT mission 26
088:0:"&#12465;&#12483;&#12488;&#12471;&#12540;VS&#26417;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;" (Cait Sith versus The Crimson) *INT mission 21
089:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;" (Deepground) *INT mission 44
090:0:"&#24093;&#29579;&#12398;&#34880;&#26063;" (Brotherly Love) *INT mission 39
092:0:"&#12300;&#36196;&#12392;&#38738;&#12301;" ("Red and Blue) *INT mission 15
093:0:"&#12300;&#12502;&#12521;&#12483;&#12463;&#12454;&#12451;&#12489;&#12540;&#12539;&#12486;&#12488;&#12521;&#12301;" ("Black Widow Tetra") *INT mission 36
094:0:"&#12511;&#12469;&#12452;&#12521;&#12540;&#12454;&#12451;&#12489;&#12540;" (Widow Missileer) *INT mission 2
099:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#26417;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;&#12301;" (Boss Mission "Alternate Rosso the Crimson") *INT mission unused?
100:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#12471;&#12517;&#12521;&#12452;&#12463;&#37096;&#38538;&#12301;" (Boss Mission "Alternate Shrike Unit") *INT mission unused?
101:0:"&#12508;&#12473;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12300;&#35023;&#12539;&#12489;&#12521;&#12468;&#12531;&#12501;&#12521;&#12452;&#12516;&#12540;&#12301;" (Boss Mission "Alternate Dragonfly") *INT mission unused?
102:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65305;&#12300;&#38627;&#25915;&#19981;&#33853;&#65281;&#65316;&#65319;&#12499;&#12523;&#12301;" (Stage 19 "Impregnable DG Building") *INT mission unused?
103:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65304;&#12300;&#12488;&#12522;&#12483;&#12463;&#12450;&#12540;&#12481;&#12301;" (Stage 18 "Trick Arc") *INT mission 29?
104:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65303;&#12300;&#12450;&#12531;&#12522;&#12511;&#12486;&#12483;&#12489;&#65316;&#65319;&#12301;" (Stage 17 "Unlimited DG") *INT mission 40?
105:0:"&#12487;&#12473;&#12460;&#12488;&#12522;&#12531;&#12460;&#12540;" (Gatling Shower) *INT mission 37
106:0:"&#12473;&#12497;&#12452;&#12521;&#12523;&#12499;&#12523;" (Spiral) *INT mission 34
107:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65300;&#12300;&#65316;&#65319;&#12477;&#12523;&#12472;&#12515;&#12540;&#12301;" (Stage 14 "Deepground Soldiers") *INT mission 32?
108:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65299;&#12300;&#12499;&#12483;&#12464;&#12502;&#12522;&#12483;&#12472;&#12301;" (Stage 13 "Cyclopean Causeway") *INT mission 28? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU KEEP THIS 'BIG BRIDGE'???
110:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65297;&#12300;&#22478;&#22721;&#25915;&#38450;&#25126;&#12301;" (Stage 11 "Rampart Rumble") *INT mission 23?
111:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#65296;&#12300;&#30495;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12301;" (Stage 10 "Shinra Manor Prime") *INT mission 22?
112:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12479;&#12527;&#12540;" (Deep Tower) *INT mission 20
113:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65304;&#12300;&#28961;&#38480;&#30722;&#28448;&#12301;" (Stage 8 "Badlands") *INT mission 18?
114:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65303;&#12300;&#26263;&#40658;&#19979;&#27700;&#36947;&#12301;" (Stage 7 "Stygian Sewers") *INT mission 16?
115:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65302;&#12300;&#28179;&#35895;&#37507;&#25731;&#25126;&#12301;" (Stage 6 "Valley Gun Battle") *INT mission unused?
116:0:"&#12300;&#12522;&#12496;&#12540;&#12473;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#12301;" (Contra Kalm) *INT mission 24
117:0:"&#12300;&#23494;&#26519;&#12398;&#35207;&#32773;&#12301;" (Lord of the Jungle) *INT mission 8
118:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65299;&#12300;&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12521;&#12499;&#12522;&#12531;&#12473;&#12301;" (Stage 3 "Deep Labyrinth") *INT mission 5?
119:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65298;&#12300;&#33618;&#37326;&#12398;&#39764;&#29289;&#12301;" (Stage 2 "Wastelings") *INT mission 3?
120:0:"&#12473;&#12486;&#12540;&#12472;&#65297;&#12300;&#39080;&#12398;&#21488;&#22320;&#12301;" (Stage 1 "Zephyr Heathlands") *INT mission 1?
121:0:"&#12461;&#12515;&#12521;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;" (Chara Viewer)
122:0:"&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;&#12398;&#20837;&#12426;&#21475;" (Viewer Entrance)
123:0:"&#12481;&#12515;&#12524;&#12531;&#12472;&#12511;&#12483;&#12471;&#12519;&#12531;&#12522;&#12473;&#12488;" (Challenge Mission List)
124:0:"&#12450;&#12540;&#12488;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12527;&#12540;" (Art Viewer)
125:0:"&#12469;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12527;&#12540;" (Sound Viewer)
126:0:"&#12486;&#12488;&#12522;&#12473;" (Tetris) ???????????????????????
127:0:"&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;(&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;)" (Looby [Online])
128:0:"&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#12398;&#34903;" (Kalm Town)
129:0:"&#12481;&#12517;&#12540;&#12488;&#12522;&#12450;&#12523;" (Tutorial)
130:0:"&#33618;&#37326;" (Wastelands)
131:0:"&#12473;&#12463;&#12521;&#12483;&#12503;&#12398;&#34903;" (Scrap Town) *Edge?
132:0:"&#12452;&#12506;&#12477;&#12488;&#12500;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;" (Event Viewer)
133:0:"&#23665;&#36947;" (Mountain Path)
134:0:"&#65335;&#65294;&#65330;&#65294;&#65327;&#65294;&#30740;&#31350;&#25152;" (W.R.O. Research Lab)
135:0:"&#26223;&#33394;&#12398;&#12356;&#12356;&#22580;&#25152;" (Scenic Place)
136:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;" (Shinra Manor)
137:0:"&#12471;&#12489;&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;" (Cid's Airship)
138:0:"&#27770;&#25126;&#21069;&#12398;&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;" (Midgar Before the Decisive Battle)
139:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;" (Midgar Train Graveyard)
140:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#20013;&#22830;&#22612;" (Midgar Central Tower)
141:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#36321;" (Shinra Building Ruins)
142:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65297;" (Deepground 1)
143:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#65297;" (Mako Reactor 0 - 1)
144:0:"&#27770;&#25126;&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;" (Decisive Battle Midgar)
145:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#20307;&#20869;" (Within the Body of Omega)
146:0:"&#29577;&#24231;&#12392;&#12493;&#12525;&#12398;&#38343;" (Throne and Nero's Darkness)
147:0:"&#12523;&#12463;&#12524;&#12484;&#12451;&#12450;&#12398;&#31072;" (Lucrecia's Cave)
148:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#22238;&#24819;" (Shinra Manor Flashback)
149:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#33351;&#12513;&#12487;&#12451;&#12459;&#12523;&#12523;&#12540;&#12512;" (Airship Medical Room)
150:0:"W.R.O.&#30740;&#31350;&#25152;&#65298;" (W.R.O. Research Lab 2)
151:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12539;&#22320;&#19979;" (Shinra Manor - Underground)
152:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#65298;" (Mako Reactor 0 - 2)
153:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#26368;&#28145;&#37096;" (Shinra Building Depths)
154:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;" (Deepground 2)
155:0:"&#38646;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#22806;&#35251;" (Mako Reactor 0 Exterior)
156:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#19978;&#37096;" (Omega Upper Region)
157:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;" (Omega Weiss)
158:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#12499;&#12517;&#12540;&#12450;" (Event Viewer)
159:0:"&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;&#24460;&#21322;" (Deepground 2 Latter Half)
160:0:"&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#65298;" (Omega Weiss 2)
180:0:"&#12458;&#12540;&#12503;&#12491;&#12531;&#12464;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;" (Opening Zone)
181:0:"&#12456;&#12483;&#12472;&#12398;&#12525;&#12483;&#12477;" (Rosso in Edge)
182:0:"&#12512;&#12540;&#12499;&#12540;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;" (Movie Zone)
183:0:"&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#29992;" (Shinra Manor for Events)
184:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#23554;&#29992;&#12288;&#65296;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;" (For Events - Mako Reactor 0)
185:0:"&#26143;&#12392;&#12458;&#12513;&#12460;&#12398;&#35500;&#26126;&#23554;&#29992;" (For Explanation of the Planet and Omega)
186:0:"&#12518;&#12501;&#12451;&#12385;&#12419;&#12435;&#23554;&#29992;" (For Yuffie-chan)
187:0:"&#65335;&#65330;&#65327;&#22730;&#28357;&#20013;&#38291;" (WRO Midst of Destruction)
188:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;&#65288;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65289;" (Airship [Event])
189:0:"&#39131;&#31354;&#25402;&#19978;&#38520;&#21069;" (Airship Before Landing)
190:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65296;" (Event 10)
191:0:"&#12493;&#12525;&#12392;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12392;" (Nero and Weiss and)
192:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65298;" (Event 12)
193:0:"&#65297;&#65297;&#31456;&#12398;&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12398;&#38291;" (Weiss' Chamber in Chapter 11)
194:0:"&#65296;&#30058;&#12521;&#12508;" (No. 0 Lab) *Mako Reactor 0 lab?)
195:0:"&#12523;&#12463;&#12524;&#12484;&#12451;&#12450;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;" (Lucrecia Event)
196:0:"&#12456;&#12531;&#12487;&#12451;&#12531;&#12464;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;" (Ending Zone)
197:0:"&#12471;&#12515;&#12523;&#12450;&#12398;&#30740;&#31350;&#23460;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;" (Shalua's Research Lab Event)
198:0:"&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#65297;&#65302;" (Event 16)
199:0:"&#12511;&#12483;&#12489;&#12460;&#12523;&#12288;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;" (Midgar Event)
200:0:"&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;" (Online Test Map)
201:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12472;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;" (Multi - Jungle)
202:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;" (Multi - Lobby)
203:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;" (Multi - Kalm)
204:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#33618;&#37326;" (Multi - Wastelands)
205:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#19979;&#27700;&#36947;" (Multi - Sewers)
206:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#65335;&#65330;&#65327;" (Multi - WRO)
207:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12469;&#12496;&#12452;&#12496;&#12523;" (Multi - Survival)
208:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12459;&#12540;&#12512;&#25945;&#20250;" (Multi - Kalm Church)
209:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#20489;&#24235;" (Multi - Warehouse)
210:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12502;&#12522;&#12483;&#12472;" (Multi - Bridge)
211:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#23627;&#25975;" (Multi - Shinra Manor)
212:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;" (Multi - Train Graveyard)
213:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#32645;&#12499;&#12523;&#36321;" (Multi - Shinra Building Ruins)
214:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#21069;" (Multi - In Front of Mako Reactor)
215:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12450;&#12473;&#12540;&#12523;&#23550;&#31574;" (Multi - Azul Countermeasure)
216:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;&#65298;" (Multi - Deepground 2)
217:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12499;&#12472;&#12517;&#12450;&#12523;&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;&#65298;" (Multi - Visual Lobby 2)
218:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65298;" (Multi - Dummy 2)
219:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65299;" (Multi - Dummy 3)
220:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#20966;&#29702;&#22580;" (Multi - Processing Area)
221:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#26087;&#31649;&#29702;&#26847;" (Multi - Old Control Tower)
222:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#31070;&#27583;" (Multi - Temple)
223:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#30758;" (Multi - Fort)
224:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#38634;&#23665;" (Multi - Snowy Mountain)
225:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#24066;&#34903;&#22320;" (Multi - Urban Area)
226:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65300;" (Multi - Dummy 4)
227:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65301;" (Multi - Dummy 5)
228:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65302;" (Multi - Dummy 6)
229:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12480;&#12511;&#12540;&#65303;" (Multi - Dummy 7)
230:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#24040;&#22823;&#26045;&#35373;" (Multi - Massive Facility)
231:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#25126;&#22580;&#36321;" (Multi - Battle Site)
232:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#28179;&#35895;" (Multi - Valley)
233:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#22823;&#26029;&#23652;" (Multi - Large Fault)
234:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#30722;&#28448;" (Multi - Desert)
235:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#21488;&#22320;" (Multi - Plateau)
236:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#27531;&#39608;" (Multi - Wreckage)
237:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#23627;&#26681;" (Multi - Roof)
238:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#29577;&#24231;&#12398;&#38291;" (Multi - Throne Room)
239:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#12532;&#12451;&#12531;&#23554;&#29992;&#21015;&#36554;&#22675;&#22580;" (Multi - Train Graveyard for Vin)
240:0:"OE&#12472;&#12515;&#12531;&#12464;&#12523;" (OE Jungle)
241:0:"OE&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;" (OE Deepground)
242:0:"OE&#12525;&#12499;&#12540;" (OE Lobby)
243:0:"OE&#65296;&#30058;&#39764;&#26180;&#28809;&#22806;&#35251;" (OE Mako Reactor 0 Exterior)
244:0:"OE&#22823;&#26029;&#23652;" (OE Large Fault)
245:0:"OE&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12503;&#12464;&#12521;&#12454;&#12531;&#12489;" (OE Deepground)
246:0:"OE&#28179;&#35895;" (OE Valley)
247:0:"OE&#23665;&#36947;" (OE Mountain Path)
248:0:"OE&#12532;&#12449;&#12452;&#12473;&#12398;&#38291;" (OE Weiss' Chamber)
249:0:"OE&#12456;&#12531;&#12487;&#12451;&#12531;&#12464;" (OE Ending)
250:0:"&#12458;&#12531;&#12521;&#12452;&#12531;&#35946;&#33775;&#12452;&#12505;&#12531;&#12488;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;" (Online Luxury Event Test)
253:0:"&#12510;&#12523;&#12481;&#12539;&#33618;&#37326;&#65288;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#29992;&#65289;" (Multi - Wastelands [Test Use])
254:0:"&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;&#35501;&#12415;&#26367;&#12360;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;" (Map Loading Test Zone)
255:0:"&#12510;&#12483;&#12503;&#35501;&#12415;&#26367;&#12360;&#12486;&#12473;&#12488;&#12478;&#12540;&#12531;" (Map Loading Test Zone)

Awesome work hito! I will add that into the document now.

Yes, I did try the unsubtitled scene in the International version with Japanese subtitles enabled. I specifically booted up the game in Japanese mode to check if subtitles had been added, but sadly there were none. =/

I know you trust me but here is a video upload for full proof/closure.

Top Bottom