The TLS Awards 2015: Discussion

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay I went to go find my Ron Jeremy wrecking ball gif and I found this instead:

7d8f6d89af68f97a7b629316db2a5d1efd4f9d6389b0de5c4db74e8f2d3d0df3_1.jpg
:monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I laughed so hard at that, I started coughing. And because I'm sick, I couldn't stop coughing. :closedmonster: I was practically dry heaving in bed and the cat's looking at me like, calm your shit human.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Thanks for everyone who's nommed (onomnommed?) me so far. I really should get my own noms up, but most of them have already been taken care of/case of the being lazy.

Also, it's Dawn XXX not Dawn X. :P

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Thanks for everyone who's nommed (onomnommed?) me so far. I really should get my own noms up, but most of them have already been taken care of/case of the being lazy.

Also, it's Dawn XXX not Dawn X. :P

I think I just called you Dawn. :awesome: Does that work, or do you prefer the XXX after your name? It does look snazzy. :monster:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
She's referring to the ship name of Dawn & GhostX :)

ALSO I wrote Dawn X because I wanted to keep things PG. :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Ah, tits, I double-nominated people. Sorry folks, but raking over two lists was getting tedious and it's nearly 3am.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I stayed up 'til 2am last night, not because I really wanted to but yeah. Sorry, not relevant to anything on this thread. :awesome:

Super Late Edit: Soooooooooo what's this mean anyway Mage?
TLSxFlare
:awesome:

And

UserFlare (UsernamexFlare) :wacky:

Would someone please tell me who in the seventh circle of hell is Username? :monster: I'm dying to know.

Mage, you're noms made me giggle several times. Thank you. :awesome:

Last edited:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Just realised nominations close tomorrow, and I'll be at work, so I just threw something up real quick. Will edit if possible, but it might not be needed - thankfully, most people that come to mind have already been nominated. So, believe me, y'all are highly thought of—I only added those not yet mentioned in said categories
I realise Keveh Kins was already nominated today for most entertaining/funniest, but I ain't gonna take away that view :awesome:)
—and if I hadn't you in mind for nominations, we just haven't engaged yet for me to know :monster:

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I chucked in a last minute nomination for Doc Brown as horniest member. I thought I'd better announce it here since a one-line edit to my nom post isn't likely to be spotted otherwise. :)

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Nominations thread is now closed, I'll be putting up the first polls up tomorrow.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ah shame, I was meant to do this last night, but was too tired. :(

Would it be too late to PM you my nominations tonight?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It might be too late, but could I request that we hold back the first polls for a few days? This week (until Saturday) is going to be the most poll-heavy part of the music event, with four new polls every day, so I'm just a bit worried about event overload. Last year's awards didn't start until after Christmas so I planned around that. I'm not saying you should wait that long, Carlie, but starting on Sunday or next Monday would avoid the two events clashing so badly.

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
It might be too late, but could I request that we hold back the first polls for a few days? This week (until Saturday) is going to be the most poll-heavy part of the music event, with four new polls every day, so I'm just a bit worried about event overload. Last year's awards didn't start until after Christmas so I planned around that. I'm not saying you should wait that long, Carlie, but starting on Sunday or next Monday would avoid the two events clashing so badly.

Sure thing Flint, though just to clarify the Awards last year did not start after Christmas since the results were given on the first of January. I think it started around the 10th or something.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Oops, you're right. I assumed that Aaron put poll #1 up first, when in fact he did it last. The first polls, starting from #42, seem to to have gone up on the 14th.

Top Bottom