• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Here Kitty-kitty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schala-Kitty

Pro Adventurer
Hi there!

I'm Schala-Kitty, who some of you may remember from AC.net. I was a translator and a content manager for Crisis-Core.net and that crazy Lazard fan until everything went under. Well, at least I'm still a Lazard fan.

I've been focused on Dissidia in the meanwhile. Site translations, trailer translations, just plugging away with my word processor as always.

Glad to see a lot of familiar names here, and happy to meet everyone all over again. =D

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Welcome to the Lifestream forums, Schalla-Kitty!

It's nice to see another familiar face around here! ;D

I've been following your work through FFchaoticcosmos and, as always, it has been very informative and helpful!

Dumb Apple

Soul Wrought of Terra Corrupt
AKA
Geostigma, Omega Gist
:D SCHALA!! Hurrah!

I'm glad you're still around. You're awesome when it comes to content.

Welcome!

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Schala! Good to see you again! It's great to once again be in the presence of your translation-godliness.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I am soooo glad you made it here.

Welcome to our humble forums! :Monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom