• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Faith v. 3.0 (Cloti Club)

A

Great Old One
LOL what's with all those weird banners? Those are epic. :monster:

Funny that they chose those images, eh. Almost like they wanted to reinforce this connection between Cloud and Tifa.
My thoughts as well.

- In the Case of the Lifestream, we’ll learn the secret as to why Sephiroth is so obsessed and fixated with Cloud.
Because he loves him? :monster:

Isabella

Your Mom
090331_ps3_01-thumb.jpg

090331_ps3_02-thumb.jpg

^LOLZ. They couldn't even put ONE shot of Cloud with his true pink love? Really?

Though way to make Tifa's last name two words, bitches.

A

Great Old One
I KNOW. It couldn't have been more obvious too.

In Cloud's profile: the childhood promise, the discussion about Tifa, and the part where Cloud is late for Tifa in AC.

In Tifa's profile: the night under the Highwind, the part in Crisis Core with Cloud trying to protect her, and the one where Tifa has her hand on Cloud's shoulder.

I mean though, I guess Aerith is too precious to be given her own profile pages. And you see that pink ribbon on Marlene's head? Yeah, REPRESENTATION.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....You do realize Aerith is there in those pics right?

I mean, why do you think Cloud is smiling at Marlene while she wears that PINK ribbon? He sees her spirit in her :monster:

A

Great Old One
Yeah, totally. :monster:

And that's why Marlene looks like Aerith. Marlene is a representation of Aerith's spirit. :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You probably can't see it in the little screenshots, but Marlene's ribbon is actually translucent and floating several dozen feet in the air, following Cloud around.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh geez that is so gross you guys, and kind of creepy. Creepy like the Barret date where Barret tells Cloud to stay away from Marlene or something. Why were they even talking about her as if she were a possible love interest anyway? :/

Isabella

Your Mom
You probably can't see it in the little screenshots, but Marlene's ribbon is actually translucent and floating several dozen feet in the air, following Cloud around.

Every time I think about that I have to laugh. That anyone would actually believe they intentionally put a bobbing pink ribbon in the sky!

A

Great Old One
Oh geez that is so gross you guys, and kind of creepy. Creepy like the Barret date where Barret tells Cloud to stay away from Marlene or something. Why were they even talking about her as if she were a possible love interest anyway? :/
Cloud will raise Marlene to be exactly like Aerith. And when the day he comes when she's old enough to be wed.............

But seriously, yes. It's disturbing that people would actually think that Marlene is simply a representation of Aerith.

Astral plane sex, no more.

Ah, the glory of the old days of Faith. It was quite an epic time indeed. :monster:
I'm gonna make myself one too. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal

It's called foreshadowing.

See, Sephiroth isn't the only being in the lifestream that can create avatar and remnants to interact with the living world and follow their will. :monster:

Cloud will finally be with the woman he loves. Through any means necessary.

A

Great Old One
But Marlene was born before Aerith died. How do you explain that? :monster:
Um, DUH. Aerith can foretell the future, naturally, so she had Marlene born to replace her when Cloud needs his Aerith in the Planet, instead of the sixth dimension of the astral plane. :monster:

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
One of the great misconceptions of FFVII's plot is of course Aerith knowing she was going to die, thus she sacrificed herself. :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V

Japanese need this reinforcement considering how low their age of consent is :monster:

Top Bottom