• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TLS GFX

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oooooooo that's lovely. <3

lol Shop graphic of epic fail after what Pixel has shown us:

2ajwgaa.jpg

It's not really done, though. Input?

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I think it's a little bit bright as compared to the rest of the skin / appearance of what we have so far.

X :neo:

Pixel

The Pixie King
I think its for something on the shop page. im not sure

Hey, do you want these to work with?

shopstuff.png

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh maybe. That materia especially. I don't have the patience to try and make the lines inside it. lol

Thanks. :)

Also I don't know why we need a shop graphic Yop just said that we did. lol

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Olz. I remember why we needed a graphic. Never mind on that. Thanks for all the help guys.

Here's a quick photoshop of a Shop logo idea thanks to Pixel's contribution.

TLS_Shop_Logo.png

TLS_Shop_Logo_3.png

Pixel

The Pixie King
nice. I quite like it with the border

:doh: crap, i think i miscalculated the dimentions of the site

So, left + right frames are 208 each, then 1px border, 3px space, then middle frame of 600px

so 416+2+6+600=1024

sorry bout that, use this for left frame instead
leftframe2.gif

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
nice. I quite like it with the border

Thanks. Right after I posted it, I decided that it really needed one. ^^;

I can't wait until this all gets transferred to the frontpage. Having the site all put together will be so nice, especially since I think we'll have it done just before ACC gets released, so that the incoming traffic will have a new front end to check out.

Pixel

The Pixie King
Im pretty sure this is the last button... hopefully
threadclosed.gif

and the msn icon
im_msn.gif

I'll push to get everything finished tonight. And maybe we can get it all up in the next couple of days. fingers crossed:joy:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
First post updated!

Also - the Shop link on the Forums banner works for anyone who's interested in helping out TLS by pre-ordering ACC from our Amazon store.

Pixel

The Pixie King
See on the main site, when people comment on articles... what the flippety flop are those pics, and are the just random?

Could be fun to make new ones once we get all of this sorted

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
It has to do with WordPress's Avatar system. Ask Yopy if there's any way it can be changed.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I bet, but it'll be rewarding to see the whole skin finally put together I'm sure :monster:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Would this be too wide for the go to last post icon? and would it be suitable? I just have it lying around from an rpg im working on, and figured i'd try to use it somehow:awesome:

pointer2.png

or this
lastpost.gif

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
White hand for last post icon, please. Very reminiscent of FFVII.

"Huh? Finger? What the hell?" :lol:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yes.

As for the icons on the frontpage, those are randomly generated depending on your e-mail address. You can set a custom one by going to gravatar.com, registering with the same e-mail you use on here, and setting a avatar there. I dunno why WP doesn't offer a custom avatar thingy by default btw.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Would this be too wide for the go to last post icon? and would it be suitable? I just have it lying around from an rpg im working on, and figured i'd try to use it somehow:awesome:

pointer2.png

or this
lastpost.gif
it's a bit too big, but other than that looks good.

Pixel

The Pixie King
no problem, go with this... might need to refresh for the new image, i just replaced it.
lastpost.gif

and dropdown thing
menu_open.gif

and
collapse_tcat_collapsed.gif

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
This looks stunning. No lie. Every time I log on, it just looks better & better.

Also - This one's not uploaded & has been done forever. -
announcement_new.gif

Top Bottom