• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Things that piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
This is becoming a disturbing majority...I shall have to cleverly distract you all...

O LOOK BOOBS OVER THAR

*flees*

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This is becoming a disturbing majority...I shall have to cleverly distract you all...

O LOOK BOOBS OVER THAR

*flees*

Why would that distract anyone when we can all see boobs on demand?

Anyway, we should chill with the spamming guys.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Distracting people with even the word is usually pretty easy. :P

O, and orite

Um, things that piss me off? Tim having to go to nappy because he has to go to work early. :(

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Prithee, a word. *slice*

iTunes pisses me off. I got my laptop back today and I had to readd all my songs. D=

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Prithee, a word. *slice*

iTunes pisses me off. I got my laptop back today and I had to readd all my songs. D=

Well, as long as you still have them, should be a matter of pointing iTunes to the right folder, :monster:. That is, if you have all your music in one folder. I let 'tunes handle the placement of music anyways, so I know it'll always be in one location, in one folder structure.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I tried that. D= Anytime I would move one song in a playlist, a little ! would pop up saying it couldn't locate it. I did it to all of them, but I had to relocate one song at a time. D= So I just deleted them all, lost my playcounts (I'm very OCD about that) and had to reorganize playlists again. Le sigh.

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
My bitchy ass friend pisses me off. As childish as this sounds, he wouldn't let me play one of his video-games because it was "his". Like I didn't know that it was his. He's my friend and all, don't get me wrong, but when he deliberately acts like a jackass towards me--it pisses me the fuck off. Ahem, I'm done ranting now. :)

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
What Pisses You Off?

When my damn Windows Vista Home Basic gives me the whole (Not Responding) thing and it takes me over ten minutes to get it to work again.

Fenrir

Pro Adventurer
Indeed . . .

My bitchy ass friend pisses me off. As childish as this sounds, he wouldn't let me play one of his video-games because it was "his". Like I didn't know that it was his. He's my friend and all, don't get me wrong, but when he deliberately acts like a jackass towards me--it pisses me the fuck off. Ahem, I'm done ranting now. :)
That's called being a stingy butt-hole :awesomonster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Lack of n00dz from legal females irks me. I'm not sure I can go so far as to say it pisses me off, but my life would be vastly richer if I received some.

Lack of sex probably really is getting to the "pisses me off" category by now though.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Not particularly, I'm used to that by now :monster: plus it was intended to be humorously self-deprecating anyway :wacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom