• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Love Triangle Spoiler Thread

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
*headspins* :faint:

Well it that's the case does it mean that encounter of Aerith with Sephiroth takes place before her meeting with Zack in Maiden? (before would fit it with what Ryu said but kind of puts a dent in it otherwise) Or ... does it mean Case of Lifestream is SE's "official" replacement for Maiden? :lol:

Who is calling Aerith "onna"? Sephiroth or the Japanese Clotis? o_o

Alise - Yeah! It's ~FB~

* My thoughts on the flowers on the cliff in the end - Aerith would be happy to see flowers blooming in the wilderness again :)

On koibito I was never one of those who seriously argued about the meaning of the word when it was used for Tifa and I won't argue if it's used for Aerith either, just thinking about the debates in the past re. Tifa and the possible future debates ... gives me a headache just thinking about it :faint:

A

Great Old One
*headspins* :faint:

Well it that's the case does it mean that encounter of Aerith with Sephiroth takes place before her meeting with Zack in Maiden? (before would fit it with what Ryu said but kind of puts a dent in it otherwise) Or ... does it mean Case of Lifestream is SE's "official" replacement for Maiden? :lol:
Hmm, well, from what I'm reading... it doesn't tell me anything. :awesome: So I'm not exactly sure, but it does mention Aerith being shocked/surprised by something, so I guess we'll have to wait to see what that is.

Alise - Yeah! It's ~FB~
Ooh, I see, lol. ^_^; You sounded familiar!

On koibito I was never one of those who seriously argued about the meaning of the word when it was used for Tifa and I won't argue if it's used for Aerith either, just thinking about the debates in the past re. Tifa and the possible future debates ... gives me a headache just thinking about it :faint:
I have a big feeling that after everyone finds out the real facts... well, there'll be a whole new round of debating for the LTD. :giantmonster:

EDIT:

Anyone else just love this scene?

7zz07dyylf9prow8xe4.gif

GO GO CLOUD!

Last edited:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
* My thoughts on the flowers on the cliff in the end - Aerith would be happy to see flowers blooming in the wilderness again :)
It's also a signal that the planet is recovering, which is awesome.
I have a big feeling that after everyone finds out the real facts... well, there'll be a whole new round of debating for the LTD. :giantmonster:

Maybe we should not talk about this anymore until we get the book, or Mako will be mad.

Every Cloti will like it!

btw, why no one talks about the line "少し、意味が違うんだ"?
It's soooooo cute!

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Lol, why would Mako get angry? As long as we don't share links to torrents or any of that sort here, we're fine.

Also, Cloud saying that Tifa and Denzel have helped him so much is sweet. ^_^

btw, why no one talks about the line "少し、意味が違うんだ"?
It's soooooo cute!
Yeah, that line is adorable, we can't forget about that!

By the way, to those who don't know what that is, it's in reference to Cloud's line addition in Case of Tifa! :excited: It's so sweet. ^_^

Also, what sparked my interest - after Cloud saves Tifa, immediately the scene switches to where Cloud says, "I feel lighter." Does SE intend to make a connection with those two scenes?

Last edited:

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Lol, why would Mako get angry? As long as we don't share links to torrents or any of that sort here, we're fine.
I thought he was kinda pissed off by my posts talking about koibito again.

Yeah, that line is adorable, we can't forget about that!
Why didn't Tifa realize what Cloud meant?

Also, what sparked my interest - after Cloud saves Tifa, immediately the scene switches to where Cloud says, "I feel lighter." Does SE intend to make a connection with those two scenes?
Hum, it is an interesting question.

Dunno, still downloading it. I hope I can finish this before midnight here, which is in a little more than five hours from now.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer

7zz07dyylf9prow8xe4.gif

GO GO CLOUD!
Yep, I love it! :) LOL, somehow I didn't notice them talking. I was busy screaming
Is that a left arm I see?! :monster:
. I really should watch it again. XD

A

Great Old One
I thought he was kinda pissed off by my posts talking about koibito again.
Hahaha, no, don't worry about it. It's only because he loves us all. :awesomonster:

Why didn't Tifa realize what Cloud meant?
What do you mean? I think Tifa knows what Cloud means - and not to mention, Tifa smiles at Cloud when he blushes.

Hum, it is an interesting question.

Dunno, still downloading it. I hope I can finish this before midnight here, which is in a little more than 5 five hours from now.
I'm like... 1/4th finished, lol.

Yep, I love it! :) LOL, somehow I didn't notice them talking. I was busy screaming
Is that a left arm I see?! :monster:
. I really should watch it again. XD
LOL, somehow the left arm has become quite a used phrase here.

DillyDally

盈盈一水间 脉&
Hahaha, no, don't worry about it. It's only because he loves us all. :awesomonster:
Then I'm fine

What do you mean? I think Tifa knows what Cloud means - and not to mention, Tifa smiles at Cloud when he blushes.
I couldn't recall that Tifa smiles at Cloud, lol. I should read it again right now.

I'm like... 1/4th finished, lol.
almost 40%. Good luck!

A

Great Old One
If they're telling the truth or not coming up with predictions of their own, then yes.

I couldn't recall that Tifa smiles at Cloud, lol. I should read it again right now.
No, that's what I've been reading. They mention Case of Tifa and ACC both at the same time though....

almost 40%. Good luck!
You too! ^_^

A

Great Old One
Yeah, and how they just skipped to the next scene immediately. It'll be nice to see the new additions and revisions. ^_^

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL!

I like the eyeflashes better this time. He sees Denzel and flashes back to Zack's death, and then Tifa, flashing back to Aeris'(and because I notice this shit: Denzel's body position at the moment kinda matches Zack's, and the building falling on Tifa is followed by Sephiroth falling on Aeris).

And Denzel's so cute running into the arms of mama!Tifa.

Of course, according to the Clerii, Zack appears first in his flashbacks so he is naturally FAR FAR more important and clearly his one true love. =)

Also, I expected sword-through-flesh action. I was so excited about the death scene addition. What a cop out. They reused Aeris' smiling face while praying and added a shadow to make it seem like Sephy's swooshign down. Pfft. Whatever.

Last edited:

kelly20

Pro Adventurer
Hmm, well, from what I'm reading... it doesn't tell me anything. :awesome: So I'm not exactly sure, but it does mention Aerith being shocked/surprised by something, so I guess we'll have to wait to see what that is.

What do you mean? :whistle:

Rinoa

Stargazer
AKA
Selene, Sheila
Also according to Clerii, Cloud only bothered to save Tifa cause the situation reminded him of Aerith. He didn't REALLY care to bother with that!

I am miffed that some scenes were just reused stuff, esp the Aerith ones. She was hardly in the AC to begin wtih.

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Also according to Clerii, Cloud only bothered to save Tifa cause the situation reminded him of Aerith. He didn't REALLY care to bother with that!
Be only brought up the promise so she wouldn't bitch at him later for it. Cause she's such a nag. :awesome:

Oh, that is just pathetic as usual. I can't think of a clerii claim that I can respect. Most or all of them are just so petty and silly. Just like that claim that Cloud didn't care about Tifa because he supposedly abandoned her and went after Sephiroth at the Nibelheim incident.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

keishajl

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
Keisha, Kei

Again this discussion? So, he just save Tifa because he remember of Aeris death? Not because Tifa is important (friend/lover anything) to him, and he want do saver her? Jeez... come on ppl... As someone said in this topic... he saved her because he didn't want she die... I don't think it's because he promised to her that he always saver her... ( I guess in that time (when bulding is falling on Tifa) he don't think about this ( other way... Cloud don't think! He is just CG!:awesome:)

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
LOL! They're just miffed that everything they considered Cleris is suddenly gone or had Zack + family added to it. Hell, even "Calling" is gone, although beats me how they got Cleris outta that to begin with.

It's like SE looked down at their hopes and dreams and whispered "no" then proceeded to take one huge dump on them. Not that anyone should be surprised since EVERYTHIGN THEY SAY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. I mean if you have to invent japanese friends and people and interviews and AU versions of McDonalds in the far far away, exotic land of Japan, then you had it coming, bozo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom