• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Case of Denzel

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
dfire.gif

Sad story...... :(

yuzuk1

Vessalius
watched it, but didn't fully understand because of my crappy Japanese skill and I don't understand chinese
anyway I quite like this =D

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Oh I love the gif, Cloud_S!

Also, CHOCOBOS!

Picture13.png
Picture14.png
Picture10.png

And did anyone else here think that they made Cloud really really pretty? XD

I very much enjoyed the OVA, although Square still makes a great mistake with the intended order of viewing everything;
By watching/reading the Case of Denzel you learn that he survives from the Stigma. I don't know if the video itself implies that it takes place after AC(C), but it gives us well enough a hint not to worry about Denzel even if we don't know what happens in the movie.

Aside from that though I think it's a good thing to watch the OVA before the movie.
By the way, what words did Johnny and Denzel exchange at the very end? That dialogue, which resulted in laughter, was not in the original novel.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
Oh I love the gif, Cloud_S!

Also, CHOCOBOS!

Picture13.png

And did anyone else here think that they made Cloud really really pretty? XD
That Chocobo looks kind of evil. XD He looks like he's thinking "LOL Midgar got pwnd :wacky:".

I thought Cloud looked pretty. :awesome: Although he looked prettier in Last Order IMO. o_o

Tifa looked very pretty in CoD by the way. <3

A

Great Old One
I prefer Last Order's art style, and I have to say Tifa and Cloud look prettier in LO too. They looked a bit... plumper in CoD, if anyone knows what I mean. :monster:

By Kira, I want to quote that Chocobo line so badly but it's spoiler potential. :wacky:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
That Chocobo looks kind of evil. XD He looks like he's thinking "LOL Midgar got pwnd :wacky:".

He's totally a Sephiroth chocobo. See the parallels? The red background like fire? The evil smirk? Doesn't it remind you of a certain Nibelheim incident?

Sephiroth chocobo.

It's totally a sign that FFVII-2 will be about Sephiroth and the chocobos reunioning. :monster: And Tifa, Yuffie, and Barret transforming with dress materia. LIEK TTLY

Also, I agree that Cloud looked pretty and girly... mostly girly. And I say his hair looked weird.

And, plumper = cuter IMO :awesome:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
He found it on the street after the bombing and throws it through a window... dunno why, no subs. :awesome:

Oooh. I haven't watched it. I want to. LINKY. Oops. it's not allowed here. >_>

Mmm. It looks interesting. Maybe Cid dropped it. :wacky:

But it's cool. I hope he still hasss itsss!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'LL NEVER TELL :wacky:

If you go to the main page and the datorrent link and search for advent children complete, it's the last file about 400 mbs.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
He found it on the street after the bombing and throws it through a window... dunno why, no subs. :awesome:

He just wanted to try it through a window. o.o He was really frustrated and all.

Wasn't it in the novella?

...and I thought the Highwind looked a little different? o_o

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

He was upset. His parents had just died. He just wanted to throw something, and ended up breaking a hole in Ruvie's window. But if he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have gone to live with her and what would the story be like then, huh?

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
I don't think subs are necessary for Case of Denzel considering its almost exactly as they described in the novella. And there's some site out there, I don't know the link off the top of my head, that has the entire novella translated.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Yeah, the OVA doesn't really add much that isn't in the novella besides the artistic Chocobo shots and Denzel and Johnny laughing at the end. Otherwise it's pretty much exactly the same and if you've read it you'll know what's going on.

Search for Xcomp and you'll find a site with a direction translation of the Japanese text. The official English translation is a lot easier to read, though.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I dunno. I'm still not entirely sure what the story's like, with no subs and all. :awesome:

*glomps back*

Top Bottom