• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Chit Chat Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
norweigan salmon is good.

And I like to fry up Davey Jones and his crew. My seafood hunger is unrivaled.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
And I like to fry up Davey Jones and his crew. My seafood hunger is unrivaled.
It is NOW.

043.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I am going to eat the entire crew of Davy Jones. and omega thinks he can rival me in this feast.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I like those store-bought Ric Krispy (or is it "ie"?) treats...the ones that are peanut butter with the chocolate on the bottom <3

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
I like those store-bought Ric Krispy (or is it "ie"?) treats...the ones that are peanut butter with the chocolate on the bottom <3

Those treat things are made with marshmallow, right? There's peanut butter in them? I don't know peanut butter ones, just marshmallow ones. I don't eat them either.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You're missing out =O

Well, yeah. That's because seafood > all other types of food. Even ice cream =/

Bye Meimei.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Hmmm, I think I'm still a little drunk, so now is probably a good time.
Sounds good to me, though I'm not sure how much stamina I'll have since I'll need to sleep at some point :wacky: Timezones are a bitch :(

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Stamina is overrated. Take it slow and if we fall asleep in the process, we can pick it up again when we wake.
I approve of this approach, almost as much as I approve of waking up to some epic sex :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom