I know right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Errm i deliveratly only posted in SO when you were around on ACF just to not have to run into you on the main index.
So like use that line on someone you actually know :monster:

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
I had no idea I inspired such hatred in you--especially after such a long time. Bravo me, I guess.

But, if you're going to try to be a drama queen, go do it in someone else's thread please.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
im not being a drama queen im just asking you to stop being fake , come on now little ice queen high schools over :monster:

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Um...I don't believe I was the one who just came into someone's thread to blatantly make a snide little jab at them...

Last edited:

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Ah, I see.

Well I wish you luck! Things have a funny way of working themselves out, so just keep on it (at least assuming it's bad rl shit you're dealing with).

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
^I was speaking on the high school mentality part. But no, if you don't like me, why are you wasting your time in my thread? Duh.

Anyways, no prob Road. Is it school related by chance? I know classes just got done for me last week, so if so, it should take some pressure off haha. I worked soooo hard this semseter, and it felt so good to know I passed everything and I can have a bit of relaxation.

Last edited:

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
gabe still on his period? should take a midol, imo. it ain't cheap but it works wonders. isn't this fun, mattie? 'tis just like ACF! :3 what are you up to anyway, babe? enjoying ACFs twin?

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Dee bby <3

I'm enjoying it so far--or at least was until Gabriel started her jabs on me. Someone should warn her...

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
sometimes being a broad with tits and a vagina sucks, but i can completely understand. although i'm not that moody...

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Well I mean, if she's going to throw the "this isn't high school" crap at me (and over what I'm still not even sure of), perhaps she shouldn't be acting like a bitter high school drama queen.

We've moved on from ACF--or at least I have. I thought things were going to be ok, but it seems some just aren't ready to let go of petty grudges. So be it I suppose.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
oh well, it's good fodder for lolling, but i'm sure the mods will cry like the cunts they are and threaten everyone to stfu and leave the memories of acf behind. wait, isn't this acf, though?

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Admittedly, I thought it was nice when I first posted here that no one gave me any grief.

Then Gabriel had to attempt her drama on me when I hadn't even done anything(hell I didn't even know she was on this forum). Perhaps you and I really weren't the problem back at ACF like so many seemed to claim(or rather wanted to believe) when it came to dramaz. Hmm, imagine that.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
no, we were the problem, and i don't know about you but i still am. it's fun now, anyway. im thinking i should post the rest of the dick pix of acfcf members i have lying around somewhere.

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
^Aw, you think so? Eh well, I think we make better "villains" anyways.

But Dee, we can't have any small dicks floating around here ya know...what would the boys say?

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
they're actually pretty disgusting. i don't know if i want to be THAT mean.

Ice Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
Eww, you're probably right based on what I just saw.

Nvm that--we're seriously not that mean, although I'll never be able to look at anything some of those guys post again without a half amused grin on my face (mostly from disgust, but still). :)

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Okay, seriously. I'm only going to say this once, before issuing warnings and supsensions.

No flaming and no trolling. Period. If you don't like someone, here's an idea. Don't post in their welcoming thread.

And flaming back at someone else who flamed is still flaming. Quit instigating/stirring shit/etc and report the post in question. Stop this BS back and forth crap, now. It will not be tolerated in the least.

You don't have to like every member here, but you do have to respect them. Period.

Edit: Fuck it, warnings will be issued, and anything else will follow with suspensions. This is fucking ridiculous.

Dee

sweet dee
AKA
Bun, Academic
re...spect? what's that? :)

to obey the mighty iron fist of god or not? i'll be a good girl and stir shit up when i'm not dying from just sitting at the computer. it's good to have my partner in crime back. now i r habing teh fon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom