• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Seph Statue Newsworthy?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
If the Crisis Core/Dissida figures got news'd, I think statue Sephiroth deserves the same.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm trying to find a source article for it - in case a reader might potentially want to know where to get one. That and I can be sure that it's not Kotaku reporting some not-so-new-news by accident. I don't think that it's on the official SE Store list. At least not that I can find on the Japanese site. Anyone else know by chance?

X 8)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Wow. That's so awesome I almost want to buy one.

If they had a Cloud one I think I'd cream my panties. <3

Bonaventura

Carpe Diem
AKA
G's Apple
I could have preordered this at the store I know in the good old capital (yup, I finally found one freaking store at my place that sells figurines), but it's like... 150 euros... T_T

Heartway

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I know, right??

I love the scene as Cloud's standing near Aerith's flowers with light cascading down. I expected him to be atop a pile of stylized rubble or something, because everyone seems to associate him with it.

But it's a really nice change, and it has good foil to Sephiroth standing atop the Worldburn.

SYMBOLISM EES EVERYWHERE!! * has literary seizure*

Too bad they're 150 bucks apiece or I'd drop my money for both of them!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Worldburn? Is that what Sephiroth was standing on? I thought it looked like the head of some weird monster or some such. I couldn't figure it out. XD

But yes, I do like how Cloud's base is of him in the church. It kind of gives the statues the whole light vs. dark feel. Very nice touch indeed.

Now lets just hope the clerii don't jump on this as canon proofz. :/

Heartway

Lv. 25 Adventurer
It probably is. But it also looks like what the world might look like after he's through with it and riding it through the unknown in a very skirt-flippy-uppy fashion. ( Dude looks like a lady.) Like he explained in Advent Children.

I just call it Worldburn because I thought it sounded cool. No refernece to Zirconiade (Sp?).

Top Bottom