(Possible) Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Pixel

The Pixie King
I hope they kept all of the uncompressed sound and graphics somewhere. It would be a shame for them to have to use the tinny voice files from the original

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't remember the japanese version's voices being tinny, but i did notice that with the international version

but yes

yes yes yes

doooooiiiiiiittt

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
hang on I've just had an epiphany

fran's butt hd

jesus take the wheel

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Well in VIII and IX many locations are blocked on Disc 4 to save space for the 20 minutes of FMVs.

Edit: whoops! Apparently there were two more pages, I was replying to Page 1. Derp.

Whistles and puts down the iphone.

Fangu

Great Old One
hang on I've just had an epiphany

fran's butt hd

jesus take the wheel
tumblr_mu7vh4J8EU1siiz3so1_r1_1280.png

(This isn't even emulated, this is a screencap from when I was streaming through that DV Pinnacle box)

Edit: Oh, and by the way, I have a lot of screencaps from XII emulated here. The emulated version is crazy better than the PS2 version and a wonderful taste of what we will see in an HD remaster.

Edit II: Just wanted to squeeze in
tumblr_n3y0sl3A9n1siiz3so1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
FFXII *is* it's locations imo. I once spent an entire 40 hour work week smoking weed and running around Ivalice with a piece of paper taped over the minimap. It is one of my fondest memories of the last year.

Of course, if I wanted to enjoy an HD remaster, I would have to buy it again, plus a PS3/4 and an HD TV, which really I would rather spend 1% of that money on a big bag of pot and get the same amount of immersion.

Lex

Administrator
On behalf of Basch lovers everywhere let me say thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.

Top Bottom