Status of TLS community projects

Pixel

The Pixie King
I'd like to pick up the FF7 and CC let's plays at some point, but I'm really not the person to organise them. The gameplay has been recorded for months, but when we try to organise get togethers, it get difficult. If anyone would like to take these projects on, you're more than welcome.

As for the writing projects. Meh :P. They never really got much traction

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'd like to pick up the FF7 and CC let's plays at some point, but I'm really not the person to organise them. The gameplay has been recorded for months, but when we try to organise get togethers, it get difficult. If anyone would like to take these projects on, you're more than welcome.
Thanks, Pixel. Was it you playing in the recordings? If so, it might be a bit weird if you're not part of the commentary team. Still, I'll pick them up if nobody else does; it would be good to finish them. Have you uploaded the gameplay already?

I've put the two LPs in the "ongoing" category with a question mark to indicate that they are available if someone wants to organise them.

As for the writing projects. Meh :P. They never really got much traction
I'll take that to mean you don't mind me calling them abandoned :)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I've been in touch with Alex, and he has told me that time constraints have forced him to abandon the Lost Souls project. Real life just gets in the way sometimes.

Update: Ryu says that there wasn't enough interest to keep the Saga Frontier playthrough going, but that he'd be happy to resume the Dirge of Cerberus LP and the Last Order fan commentary if others are willing to join him.

And with that, the "unknown/unfinished" category is empty! My thanks go out to everyone who helped achieve that.

I've split the "ongoing" category in half to create two new categories, "active" and "ongoing but inactive". I've also updated the descriptions in my first post to match: the former is for events that are happening right now or are currently being planned, and the latter is for projects which are likely to continue soon or are waiting for participants, like the two projects of Ryu's I mentioned above.

If you see a project in the "ongoing but inactive" category and want to see it continue, it's up to you to make sure it does! Go and make a post in the appropriate thread to say you'd like to participate or help run it. If you don't, we'll never know which projects are actually popular and which ones aren't, and they'll eventually be abandoned.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Keep in mind, if you folks WANT to do more Saga games, I am ALL FOR IT. I love that series, it just seemed you guys weren't all that interested in it.

Oh, and no, there is no need at all to revisit FFU. That is a very silly series.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
If we're talking SaGa Frontier...the one with Red and Asellus...that is one of my favorite games of all time and I play it at least once a year. I just played Red's and Riki's quests a few months back, so there's my playthrough for the year. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I had started up a T260G game before I lent my PSP out to someone so they could play Fate Extra.

Top Bottom