Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Honestly speaking, the Mimic Job is my favorite job class, for the simple reason that it's so friggan versatile.

It would be really awesome if they had a game that centered around the concept of a Mimic job, as that kind of job class probably works the hardest out of all the jobs.

Moreover, I wish they'd invent a "Mimeblade" (my username lol) or rather a sword that could mimic the legendary powers and effects of other swords.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Moreover, I wish they'd invent a "Mimeblade" (my username lol) or rather a sword that could mimic the legendary powers and effects of other swords.

Quite literally an Infinity + 1 sword...

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
^ In regards to that the "Mimeblade" itself has limitations though:

---You have to wield an actual legendary sword at least once for the Mimeblade to "mimic" it.
---Mimeblade can't do things that the Legendary Sword can't do (i.e. if the sword can't do it, neither can the Mimeblade).
---Even for stuff like the Brave Blade and Chicken Knife, the same effects apply (in other words how often you ran away or stood to fight will still affect the strength of the sword).
---If the last weapon you used was a low-class dagger or something cheap, the Mimeblade would probably mimic that.
---The Mimeblade can Mimic Guns and other weapons, but only sparingly and not for extended periods, as its native form is a "sword/dagger" type.

Last edited:
Top Bottom