• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast - Episode 19 Discussion Thread

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
TheLifestreamFinalFantasyPodcast.png

Episode 19

It’s the nineteenth episode of The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast! Join Ryushikaze, Tetsujin, and vaderSW1 as they go on a mythical journey into all things Final Fantasy!

In this episode we discuss some of the most recent Final Fantasy (and related) news including:

• Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster on Steam
  • Justice Monsters Five delayed in the west
  • Final Fantasy Brave Exvius receiving an English localization
  • Final Fantasy XIV & XV demos to appear at E3
  • Famitsu's interview with Hironobu Sakaguchi & Hajime Tabata
  • The 2 minute video featuring chocobo's in Final Fantasy XV
  • A Very Special Announcement regarding a new segment coming to The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast

Then we get into our main topics of discussion as we discuss our predictions for E3, the 1 year anniversary of the Final Fantasy VII Remake announcement, and Kupo-Con!

We also dig into our listener feedback!

This episode’s Question for the Listenership:

Do you think Square Enix will announce a Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster at E3? Do you think it should include both the standard version and the International Zodiac Job System version?

Email us at [email protected] or reply to the episode post on TheLifeStream.Net forums and let us know!

We want to hear from you! Send your questions, feedback, and episode topic suggestions to us at [email protected]. You can also reply to the episode posts for each episode on TheLifeStream.Net forums. Not registered yet? Just visit http://www.thelifestream.net/forums and become a member! Also, please leave us feedback on iTunes! We will do our best to read your questions, comments, and feedback on air!

Total Run Time: 1:03:26

Subscribe to us on iTunes so you never miss an episode!

Music appearing on this podcast is courtesy of the following:

“Take a Chance” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

“Discovery Hit” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

WARNING! Explicit content.

Special thanks to Flintlock for the episode artwork!

TheLifestream Podcast Extras:

Famitsu Interview with Hironobu Sakaguchi and Hajime Tabata:

http://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/2016_05_13_eng.html

Final Fantasy XV Chocobo Video:

KupoCon Website:

http://kupocon.com

You can listen to the podcast at the below link:

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast - Episode 19

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm ashamed to say that this is the first TLS podcast I've been able to listen to... I've never really been one for podcasts until now, but I need something to listen to here at school that's not music sometimes. I'm only a few minutes into it now, but I'm going to listen to all of it while I'm here at school doing my work study.

I think I'll try and listen to at least a couple podcasts a day until I get through all of them.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Awesome podcast guys! I really like the idea of interviewing listeners on the podcasts too, makes it a more interactive experience.

I left a comment on the youtube channel, but I'll say it here as well; I think the remastered version of XII should include both versions of the game. I don't see why they couldn't or wouldn't be able to do it.

Just throwing it out there, I'd love to be in on future podcasts if you ever want throw a random TLS member into the mix. Especially any FFXII centered ones with Fangu. I don't think I've actually gotten to speak with her about to game before, except when a few of us were watching a speedrun of the IZJS version after a Google hangout quite awhile back. So naturally I'd love to be able to talk to her (and others) about it again, especially if it's in a podcast setting where others can listen in on it as well.

vaderSW1

Lith, thanks for the kind remarks! We are definitely wanting to get some folks from the community involved with our Retrospective series. I'll PM you shortly about an opportunity or two to appear on the show. :monster:

Cjiadon

Blueberry
Good podcast. And thanks for reading my email on the air. I almost laughed out loud at work at "Heerrreeee's Hojo!" :) I mean I really, really had to to stifle myself.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
This was also the first podcast I've ever listened to; I listened to it at work during lunch break when I was the only one there. :awesome: I probably only heard 45 minutes of it, but it was nice to listen to, you guys do a great job! I love how you predicted the XII remaster in this. Are you guys secretly SE employees? :monster:

Out of curiosity, do you guys know how much MB these episodes take up? I'm wondering if I can listen to them at home without worrying about internet usage, since my internet is limited. (I only listen to it, I don't watch it on youtube)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
That's around what I find. Anywhere from like 80 MB to 140 MB.

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Flare & Lithium, once I got onto my 1st podcast of these guys... I totally binged HARD on them to catch up! The podcasts are AWESOME to listen to, especially when you've played the games which make the discussion, some parts are really funny too.

Get onto them ;)

vaderSW1

Flare & Lithium, once I got onto my 1st podcast of these guys... I totally binged HARD on them to catch up! The podcasts are AWESOME to listen to, especially when you've played the games which make the discussion, some parts are really funny too.

Get onto them ;)

One of us...one of us...one of us...

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm going to catch up on them while I'm at school. I do a work study during the day when I'm not in class, so I usually just sit there and do schoolwork on my laptop. Perfect podcast listening tiemz. :awesome:

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Heya guys, I've gotta say, you lot crack me up big time!!

I had the podcast on while my wife was in the car with me, so she had a laugh also!

Ryu, you seriously made a mess about my accent LOL, we DO NOT sound like this in Australia :P that was just terrible!

RE FFIV NG+ I have the GBA version so the augments were not a part of that version.

Awwwww Tets, you kill me man!!

Vader, no way would VI bump down VII to second place on my rankings, VII will be my #1 forever! I'm not kidding when I say it has shaped me to be who I am today.

oooowwww T-Shirts Vader.... I must direct you towards the "collector's" thread.... just in case you've not seen these before....

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12925&page=9

Top Bottom