Zidane and Kuja's story scripts - translated

Schala-Kitty

Pro Adventurer
I mentioned them both since this time around, I included all of the villain dialogue as well in this story line. Again, for the sake of brevity, I'm gonna link off site for the script. But I figured that people here would also be curious about this storyline.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Zidane's storyline looks to be quite amusing and cute. He's a cool guy.

And poor poor insecure Kuja. He's like the jealous, insecure, younger brother who runs with the wrong crowd just to feel accepted and powerful. :monster:

I have to say that it all sound great, and my GOD why the FUCK is Ultimecia fighting commando? That's fucking crazy. I laughed so fucking loud at that. No...panties.

I don't know if I should be disturbed or turned on by that.

Schala-Kitty

Pro Adventurer
Zidane came across as equally cute though. Extremely huggable. And I admit, that I got a chuckle at seeing him and Squall walking together, Squall just towering over the other despite only being one year older.

It doesn't help that the other villains insult him for being younger or for being a hissy-fit throwing, boasting drama queen. I kinda felt bad for Garland (who surprisingly is growing on me) when Kuja rejected his hand of friendship, basically having gone too far to have his mind changed...

I caught that fact completely by accident. I was just trying to get some good screencaps of Mateus and Ultimecia and then I noticed that she didn't seem to be wearing underwear. I flipped through the frames and found that shot of her... um... feminine void. And yah.... Maybe for the US release, they'll at least give her a thong or something.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Thanks for these translations, Schala-Kitty!

Those were very interesting to read.

Interesting the fact that Garland criticizes Ultimecia for her harsh words towards Kuja.

And you're right, Zidane is pretty adorable, keeping with his cheerable attitude and personality.

About Kuja, nothing new. He's still that theatrical and proud villain I adore. ;D

Top Bottom