• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Affiliates?

A

Great Old One
Are you guys going to get affiliates for this forum? Or are you going to create a button for people who want to link in your site? Because I know I do! :monster:
And plus, it'll give more recognition for the forums, right?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I dunno, lol. I personally am no fan of affiliates (and the associated 'web rings', 'topsites' and all those kinda stuff), mainly because they don't seem to work. But now that I can actually track properly what sites are giving us traffic, I'm willing to try it again.

Just a few conditions though: FF-related sites only (no Pokemon online or whatever), no shiny or distractive buttons / images (none at all, actually, just text links on the frontpage), and the counter-link should only be to the frontpage, not the forums, imho.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
The point of affiliates isn't really to bring in people via clix anyway, it's to increase google rankings because more people link to you. That said it's in doubt how much it actually works.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Indeed, 'cause links to sites without a content surrounding it (i.e. an article or other writing) doesn't really help much.

Top Bottom