• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Salutations and Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
It is I, KamuiKeyblade! Long time no see everybody! :D Hope things are well and I should be around! So, anything interesting happen in the absence of everyone?

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Good to see you too Tetsu. =D I'm kinda sad that there's no skin... I really liked logging onto ACF and seeing Sephiroth's all powerful "I will kill you fgj" look on.

Kamui

Laying the Beatdown
AKA
Kamui, Amaya, Ammy
Cheers X, I'm not really all that new, I was on ACF. But sweet CLOUD book I missed you guys. :'(

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I meant "new" in a "registered on TLS" sense. Not so much as a "ohai n00b" sort of way :monster:

X :neo:

[quote author=KamuiKeyblade link=topic=90.msg1143#msg1143 date=1228777477]
Good to see you too Tetsu. =D I'm kinda sad that there's no skin... I really liked logging onto ACF and seeing Sephiroth's all powerful "I will kill you fgj" look on.

[/quote]

Haha. Very nice.

Angelic Shinigami

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hey, Kammy! I've been wondering if you fell off the face of the internetz. How's everything? (since you probably rose your eyebrow wondering who the hell I am, this is your Sapphire sister from CI).

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
Kamuuuuiii. :D Good, you're here. That means I don't have to go through the trouble of hunting you down and dragging you here myself.

Of course, you beat me...

DETAILS. Pfft.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I can't believe I never greeted you! :o

Welcome, hon! *glomps and hugs* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom