Anymore FFVII: 10th Anniversary Ultimania Translations?

rickysee

Rookie Adventurer
Is there going to be anymore translation from the ultimania? Especially on character profiles of Cait Sith, Hojo, Rufus Shinra and the Turks.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Most of those were done at ACF when it was still online. It's a very good possibility that we'll get additional translations and ultimania content posted in the near future.

X :neo:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Actually I don't think Rufus, Hojo, Cait Sith or the other Turks were done on AC.net :monster:

Tseng though will be next. Balthea had some translations and I'll be editing them and stuff so it'll look pretty on the front page. But the others, they'd have to be done from scratch.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Or through Google's translation service, :monster:.

So lyk, how much work is it really to translate, say, a page?

rickysee

Rookie Adventurer
Any ultimania translations will be much appreciated. Looking forward for Tseng's profile.

criesoftheplanet

Rookie Adventurer
My girlfriend just bought me the ffvii ultimania omega book. I was wondering if anyone here that is bilingual in japanese could point me in the direction of a website or book so I could start learning Japanese so I can read the whole book instead of a few translations that exist on the web??

jamesjuhn

Rookie Adventurer
I really appreciate Makoeyes and all the translators for their hard work in translations and scans. I am really grateful. I am looking forward to rest of the translations & scans

Just 2 questions:

1. how much translation is completed for FFVII 10th anni ultimania? Like makoeyes mentioned, is it only character files on Rufus, Hojo, Cait Sith or the other Turks not done yet, or are there others?

2. is the same group scanning and translating FFVII 10th anni Ultimania working on the Crisis Core Ultimania too?

Ravynne Nevyrmore

that one Lucrecia fangirl
AKA
Ravynne
I wait with bated breath to see Lucrecia's little 1/3 of a page translated, myself. ;D

Juuuuust putting that out there.

Top Bottom