Character Battle QF4: Tifa vs Fang

Which of these characters do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
A character from VII against a character from XIII, both female... where have I seen that before? Oh yes, the third quarter-final. That one is currently extremely close (Aerith leads 16-15 as I write this). I think this one might be too. It's Tifa against Fang.

YRu75.png

Who is your favourite of these two characters? Please post an explanation after you vote.

Last edited:

wander

‪‫‬‭ ‮
Fang was the only reason I even finished FFXIII. Tifa is a boring character and I'm just not a cowtit fan when it comes to fap material. Fang is not so boring and has a delicious character design.

penandpaper

Pro Adventurer
My vote is definitely for Tifa. She's really awesome and I love her so very much. She's strong, kind, and she's a genuinely well-written character who I happen to find fascinating. I particularly love how realistic her character feels and how much complexity there is to her, which is discovered over the course of the game as the story plays out.

So, yay Tifa!:joy:

I kind of feel bad for voting for so many FF7 characters, but... I'm being honest when I say that I really do adore them.

Dark and Divine

Pro Adventurer
AKA
D&D
Since i like both characters in equal ways, I voted for the one who was behind in votes at the moment.

So, Fang got my vote.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Going to vote for Tifa, I just know her better as a character. Fang looks awesome though, but I don't know enough about her personality to vote for her.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
God..this looks like it'll be close.

I sure wish I could see these two actually have a fight this close.

...In mud.

....With no clothes.

....While making out with each other.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I just want to say that I really like Fangs face. I actually think shes one of the more unique looking characters in FF ever since they started making everyone look related *coughcoughTidusandYunacough*

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Tifa, no contest. As a kid she was a figure that I always looked up to and she will always be one of my favorite characters. She's just amazing...

I like Fang, but can't compare to Tifa ;3;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I really like both characters equally for different reasons.

Tifa has been around longer, but Fang has more cool factor.

I just can't decide. :(

ForceStealer

Double Growth
A cool matchup. I'd like to see a battle between the two of them :) I'm gonna have to give it to Tifa as she has just always been great.

I do like Fang and part of me kinda tugs to give her a vote as the underdog. But Tifa is just as badass both in a similar way to Fang (strength) and in her own way (personality). I'm just thankful you didn't put Tifa against Celes.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Tifa hands down. I liked Fang well enough, but Tifa's character and story was better told and better developed and she was just fleshed out in such a way that very few other characters actually come close. Haters gonna hate. B)

Top Bottom