The ALL TLS chat chat has started

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
It's on Skype, it's text, so no need for a mic.

Add me on skype and I'll add you into the conversation.

When we're done, I'll mostly likely post the collected form of it all.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I just got home from work but I don't know when I can hop on. I didn't realize you guys were starting this early.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I only just got up from my nap and had no idea the chat was starting this early. I am probably heading off for dinner now but will get on later.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Please carry on the chat until after 10 pm EST pls. I'm stuck at work. ;-;

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Were just hanging about in the chat for the time being, nothing serious has been brought up.

Minus my disdain for the red and yellow font colors and someone elses hate for my favorite font type ; Comic sans ms :<

Splintered

unsavory tart
Can people please post their skype name. It's kind of my first time and I'm confused.

I'm deliciousnonsequiter

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Tried to get some opinions/points across every now and then but there's too much off-topic chatter going on and it got increasingly more difficult to follow.

I'll be on IRC.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
From now on, I don't think I'm going to voice my opinion within the chats themselves.

There's way too many people in this chat to even keep up, much less have a decent conversation. It's honestly a little draining.

I don't mind being invited to them if anyone wants my opinion, but I'm likely to just read the general gist of things and post my thoughts on stuff here. I'm much more likely to come off as civil and well thought out in a post I have time to think about, instead of having 39475384956 messages fly by me as I type.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
That's entirely fair. I don't want these to be thought of as mandatory, either, so no worries.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Skype is acting weird, there's a lag of some sort. When I try to send a message it takes a few minutes to go through. Then when you guys send messages I don't get them right a way. I occasionally get 50 messages at one time. Skype is wack.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I actually kind of liked it although I'm not sure what was really accomplished.

I'd like to put out the suggestion that there might be a skype convo with the mods maybe every or every other month, just because it affords to opportunity to come together as a community, voice concerns if we have any, and talk to people we normally wouldn't. That or just during any time there's a big decision to be made.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
shouldnt be over nine thousand people in it tho

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Well in the convo at the moment were talking about it just being a group gathering to hang out and shoot the shit with, rather then talking about serious stuff.

A ton of people could be chaotic but if were just having a good time it shouldnt be so bad.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ugh, Im sorry I ended up unable to miss the skype chat. Work unfortunately kept me with helping some kid move after they suddenly got evicted from their apartment. I'm sadly only really guaranteed late night in terms of off time due to what I do.

If there's another meet up though this weekend I'm down for the evenings. Sorry again.

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
Yeah, it's mostly died down now but hey we'll have more in the future. Like has been suggested there's more convos to be had later.

Top Bottom