Unofficial FFVII Novelisation ebook

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Hi folks,

I just wanted to highlight that Volume VII of my novelisation of the compilation is now available as an ebook to download for free here.

This volume covers the start of the game until after Cloud's retelling of the Nibelheim incident and is around 250 pages long.

Followers of this project won't find much new content, only the novel in a different format.

Enjoy...

This is for all of you.

PS, if you download it and like it, please leave a review. It really helps with the promotion process.

Last edited:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Also, I've started a Facebook page so that people can keep an eye out for updates here.

Lex

Administrator
I'll write the newspost for this tomorrow (or today, depending on your point of view). If anyone has had a chance to read any of this yet, please leave a review for news article fodder :monster:

Fangu

Great Old One
^ We are now witnessing the first hilarity of the auto-extracting :P

(It picks out the first 20 words. A quick fix is to separate the M. and the J., to make them two "words" instead of one. I believe that's how S and G writes it himself anyway (with a space).)

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
So which date will your novel include? Perhaps all four?(that's personally what I'd do) I take it it will include the HA Highwind scene, considering that's the canon one, right?

ForceStealer

Double Growth
In my [crappy] novelization, I did the Aeris date and the HA Highwind scene. They each seem to have the most narrative impact, imo.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
All four at the same time. With a bit of TifaxAerith action for good measure.

I'm gonna go with Aerith for the purpose of building her relationship with Cloud but rest assured that the dialogue from all dates will be in the book somewhere. I think Tifa's has already been used in Volume VIII.

What do mean HA Highwind scene?

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
All four at the same time. With a bit of TifaxAerith action for good measure.

I'm gonna go with Aerith for the purpose of building her relationship with Cloud but rest assured that the dialogue from all dates will be in the book somewhere. I think Tifa's has already been used in Volume VIII.

What do mean HA Highwind scene?

The scene with Cloud and Tifa at the end of disc two that is different depending on how high he affection value is. HA stands for High Affection. The HA version is the canon one, and is gotten if her affection value is 50 or moar. Also, they have sex in the HA version

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Really? I thought they had sex in all of them, it's just that the context of it feels more either "one screw before we die" or "making love."

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
The difference between the two is whether or not Cloud is sure if Tifa loves him or not, and whether or not they have sex. In the HA version, Cloud is sure and they have sex. In the LA version, Cloud is unsure and they just cuddle(unless the "were you listening" is supposed to imply that Tifa's a moaner):monster:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
The difference between the two is whether or not Cloud is sure if Tifa loves him or not, and whether or not they have sex. In the HA version, Cloud is sure and they have sex. In the LA version, Cloud is unsure and they just cuddle(unless the "were you listening" is supposed to imply that Tifa's a moaner):monster:

There was originally a scene that was supposed to be a comedy where Cloud strolls out of the chocobo stables and heads for the bridge. A few minutes later, Tifa walks out, looks around, then fixes her hair and brushes herself down.

And yes, the HA version is going in.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
There was originally a scene that was supposed to be a comedy where Cloud strolls out of the chocobo stables and heads for the bridge. A few minutes later, Tifa walks out, looks around, then fixes her hair and brushes herself down.

Mmhmm. They ended up toning it down Tifa saying a risque line followed by a fade to black and Cloud and Tifa cuddled up next to each other, which is actually a very common way for movies to portray sex scenes without actually showing sex, especially in older films. Not to mention the Ultimanias outright say they did it.

Lex

Administrator
I'm sorry I made you hard S. I'm even sorrier I waited so long to post this, since it's no longer the first item on there >_>

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my book. There have now been almost 80 downloads of it and more than 600 people read it online last month alone.

For anyone who is interested, the first couple of chapters of Volume VIII have now been revamped for the final version. You will find the link in my signature.

Top Bottom