• Cloud/Tifa(CloTi)

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Zidane/Garnet

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Splintered

unsavory tart
Zidane/Garnet for me. They're classically charming from start to end.

Also

tumblr_m40pwo7Xyj1qj0pm2o1_500.gif

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Zidgar is currently leading 8-4. Is a non-FFVII entity really going to win a tournament thingy on TLS? :grover:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm just as surprised as you are Flint. Not that I mind. Zidane/Garnet is a great couple, so even though I prefer Clo/Tif, I'll still be happy if Zid/Gar wins.

laurence

Pro Adventurer
To think the people in this site aren't a fair sample for this poll!
I was very comfortable sitting on the fence for this one. Both are great in their own ways.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
How did I manage not to even see this before the poll closed? Ah well, at least the right couple won.

Kittie

General Eccentric
AKA
The Iron Witch
Ah, corn crispies, I missed out on voting, too. Crap. >.< Oh, well, my vote would've gone to Zidane/Garnet anyway. As much as I like Cloud/Tifa, they've never been my favorite pairing in the series. They're up there, certainly, but there's just something undeniably sweet about Zidane/Garnet that I really haven't seen in other FF couples.

I guess it really comes down to the characters for me. Zidane has to be my favorite FF hero, and Garnet has always put me in mind of a mini-Tifa in appearance, so I guess that's the deal breaker for me here. There are those two aspects, as well as the simple fact that I just unabashedly love the pairing.

Last edited:

Jiro

Average Jiro
I am really into the angsty thread in the Zidane-Garnet relationship that is only briefly touched on during the game. Post Iifa Tree, when Zidane's too common to hang out with the Queen; man there is something really tragic and attractive about that situation.

Top Bottom