Which Final Fantasy World Would You Want To Be In?

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
The Final Fantasy games have given us many great worlds to explore and introducing to many unforgettable characters.Out of all of those worlds which ones would any of you would like to end up in.

The two Final Fantasy worlds I would be interested in being in are probably Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 9.The former because its probably the game really has so many deep themes and great uses of Cyber Punk.The latter for Final Fantasy 9 because it can be such a whimsical place but at the same time it can have its dark side as well.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Pretty much all of the FF worlds would be absolute ass to live in. I'll take FFVIII's, though. Seems like a fun place for the most part. At least until Ultimecia's conquest begins at whatever point in the future.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
^I like that.

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this thread is Midgar. I wanna live in the metropolis, maybe even be a Shinra employee, visit the Wall Market and Honeybee Inn , hang out in the Train Graveyard..

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
If you were living in the Final Fantasy 7 world that would also mean that you might have the chance of running into Hojo and he might try to add you to his experiments.Although one thing to do is just avoid Hojo like the plague.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I'd be more worried about the monsters lurking around the Train Graveyard than the slim chance of being Hojo's lab rat

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Pretty much all of the FF worlds would be absolute ass to live in.

Yeah, seriously guys this is a series that wallows in dystopia (I'd pity the fool who'd want to live in X's world. WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF THERE WAS JUST THIS GIANT WHALEBEAST-SPIRIT CONSTRUCT THING THAT WENT ON A KILLING RAMPAGE EVERY NOW AND THEN. :awesome:)

I'd probably go for VIII, IX or X-2's world though. Maybe XII's. I mean, if you're going to live in a messed up place, might as well do it in one with whimsy and a nice palette in its design

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah, well in FFVIII you can have

idk hotdogs I guess

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
None of them. Rather not have to fight off monsters every few steps I take, thanks.

If I had to choose one, maybe IX's because it's pretty.

Abortedj

The Crawling Chaos
AKA
Abortedj, The Offender, Abortedjesus, Testicules,
Hmmmm... do any of them actually have flush toilets and hot water? These are things I would rather not be without.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't think I got that far in VIII. I guess that's as good a reason to choose a setting as any. :monster:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Living in Midgar would give me a severe moral crisis, as my livelihood would be based on the exploitation of either a limited resource and fossil fuel (oil) or the actual soul of the Planet (mako).

I starting thinking VIII, it was pretty much the only one where the actual world isn't part of the problem. But of course, monsters rain from the moon and using magic makes you lose your memory. And none of the locations actually ever appealed to me, except for Deling, it reminds me of Paris.

I think, though, I would choose Lindblum, post-game. Without the mist in the basins below, or the idea that my soul will be siphoned into Terra after I die, living in either Lindblum or Alexandria would be pretty effin' sweet. It's a toss-up for me between those places, if we're talking post-game.

Ffxiii1ll

The Pink Dude
AKA
Ffxiii1ll
Hmmmm... do any of them actually have flush toilets and hot water? These are things I would rather not be without.

Go in Cocoon then if u want comfort. Except all the Fal'cie stuff and all, it must be peaceful enough :monster:

laurence

Pro Adventurer
The architectural and
super
natural beauty in these worlds are the only reason I'd like to be in one. Maybe FFIX or X for that matter.

btw, in that TLS profile thing I selected the Pokemon world as my first choice as a fantasy world to be in. So much more peaceful than the ff worlds.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Definitely IV. Every major kingdom is peaceful (when alien assholes from the moon aren't meddling) and they all seem to get along fairly well. Even the leader of the Fiends is a cool and honorable guy. Technology isn't highly advanced but it's getting there, and at least they have airships. I would live in Fabul or Baron so I get to hear that awesome castle music all the time.

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
as I already said, I'd love to live in Lindblum. i'd probably be a tantalus fangirl ( i fear i'm too much goofy for a thief) and fly on airships .

Fangu

Great Old One
640px-Archylte_Steppe_1.jpg

I honestly can't think of any world I'd *want* to live in. Certainly, I can think of locations that might be passable because they aren't likely to kill you instantly. I think I'm more interested in acquiring powers that only exist in fictional worlds, like those over time, space, elements etc. Turn me into an ultra powerful badass, pls.

@Fangu
That's an awesome image of choice.

Top Bottom