Norway wins the LTD

Fangu

Great Old One
So guys. Last year Norwegian PressFire wrote an entire article about Aeris and the significance of Final Fantasy VII. The article has 138 comments and not a single one has to do with the LTD.

The closest it ever gets is this:
You can date Tifa too, and even Yuffie if you ignore the other two girls (...)

You can actally end up dating Barret as well.

I didn't know that!

It's a very... quiet date. The date with Yuffie is the cutest one, but the hardest to get. You have to consequently be mean to Aeris and Tifa, long before you can even have Yuffie on your team.

Cool, I think I read about that a few years ago actually. I'll have to look it up on YouTube. I dated Tifa, but liked Yuffie the best.
The rest of the comments, both by guys and girls, are related to how much they loved the game and how sad they were when Aeris/Aerith died.

So it is possible, you guys. It is possible talking about the girls of FF7 without arguing over who Cloud loved the most.

My best guess is that the commenters are "casual" fans who just played the game one or two times and then didn't think too much about it. Also helps if they didn't interact with the online fanbase too much. Glory to the casual fans (and Norwegians).

Knuxson

Pro Adventurer
My best guess is that the commenters are "casual" fans who just played the game one or two times and then didn't think too much about it. Also helps if they didn't interact with the online fanbase too much. Glory to the casual fans (and Norwegians).

Ignorance is bliss.

Top Bottom