Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Spoiler Thread

Fangu

Great Old One
tumblr_mwf803inbL1sgnazdo3_500.gif

http://dissasterrific.tumblr.com/post/67280624147/finalfantasyandnerdiness-shitty-gifs-pretty

Wait

I thought Hope was gonna be like 14?! (It looks like a flashback though)

And HSFDSASDF NOEL AAAAAA

Okay when Friday comes, I'm staying out of this thread. But until then...

Lex

Administrator
Oh god I don't like this thread existing, I'm not going to be able to stay out of it.

Anyway that looks like a flashback to maybe like the start of the catastrophe? So maybe Hope lost his age throughout the time he was there? Or its the opposite and its further down the line in the game and he's "reverted" to his older age.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why cant i have this game right fucking now

Splintered

unsavory tart
Oh I watched teakdoc for XIII-2. The livestreams were fun in a manic sort of way, so I'm excited. I was hoping that Hito would have a livestream tho D:

Also I'm miserably upset by how it seems little Sazh is getting. He doesn't get in the brofist even through he was there, flying the airship. He doesn't get a new render. He doesn't get cool concept art. He barely gets a mention.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Ohey nice, song was pretty good. I didn't quite write off XIII-2's soundtrack but I think it was comparatively lacking in some of the supporting substance; if the rest of the soundtrack to LR is as good as this I'd probably consider getting it~

Splintered

unsavory tart
I think the entire OST is leaked right now.

One of the tracks is called "Her story beings as the myth ends" and "Eclair (Claire) Farron" which probably confirms the idea that Lightning is going to have to reclaim her identity in the game while she fights Bhuni.

Fangu

Great Old One
The stream isn't loading for me (tried all dem browsers etc) but that's just as well I guess, baaaad, very bad for work, this XD

Edit:
joz530: Did I see a drunk NPC?

materbates: yes
THE GAME HAS DRUNK NPC'S

MY POOR XII HEART

I LOEV IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

Splintered

unsavory tart
I guess I have to go and find my username/password on twitch from the depths of hell.

EDIT: Dead Dunes is huge, it's mostly been running around and being lost so far.

The desert textures and physics are hilariously bad but if that's a tradeoff for the size, np. Deserts are notoriously hard apparently anyway.

You can't actually customize the outfits outside of colors, all the variations is how you pick up from a store. I suppose I was confused about that.... kind of sad because I thought we would be allowed to change it to however we want. I guess it's not that important. As long as the variety is there.

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
So, I haven't watched too much but the story is apparently been episodic so far- focusing on her comrades, with Lightning already finishing Snow and Noel's story. They said Snow died but they could be just messing with me, but if he did holy shit.

The game is huge, the textures a really suffering though, to the point it's really noticeable. They could have sat on this another month or two to polish it imo.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
So, I haven't watched too much but the story is apparently been episodic so far- focusing on her comrades, with Lightning already finishing Snow and Noel's story. They said Snow died but they could be just messing with me, but if he did holy shit.

The game is huge, the textures a really suffering though, to the point it's really noticeable. They could have sat on this another month or two to polish it imo.

He didn't

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I've been watching a little bit of the stream. It's a very pretty game in most places, but you do spot details that you can tell they decided to move on past. Not that this is a bad thing, really. Three days on one rock is not how they should be doing things anyway.

The chat is boinked for me now, though, sadly. At least I can still see the stream.

Kuja9001

Ooooh Salty!
AKA
roxas9001, Krat0s9001, DarkSlayerZero
Those lying bastards D<

That said, apparently something happened to him, we aren't sure what.

He was going "Cie'th Mode" and Light reverted him back with Serah's necklace. Light was smacking him and crap.:D

Top Bottom