• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Horniest Member

Horniest Member

• Amy Pond (Dawn)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • AvecAloes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Donna Noble (Carlie)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Fangu

• Iron Man (Mumble)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kiss Land (MOG)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Martha Jones (TresDias)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Rory Williams (Aaron)

• Sean Bean (Carlos)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Shub-Niggurath (Mage)

• Soakette

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Forgot to do these last night before heading off to bed, sorry. It means the awards won't be announced first thing on January 1, but I'm sure people can wait twelve hours or whatever.

This is a pretty self-explanatory award, I'm pretty sure. TLS has a lot of horny people, but I guess we're the horniest. Multiple choice due to sheer volume of nominees.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
This belongs to the unholy trinity of Dawn, Carlie and Fangu.

Dawn's a right prude, there's that reason. :monster:

Carlie, she's my woman and is always, you know, horny with me. ;)

Fangu always talks about sex and then I direct her to the man in her life. :awesome:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Guys, someone besides me has to vote for Tres. C'mon now, the guy gets hot and cold running sex all the time and still wants more.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Will I become even hornier or less so once I start having sex? That is the question. :wacky:

Basically everyone is getting my vote.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The answer, dear, is you will become even hornier, as you will know what you're missing during the dry spells. Not that someone as hot as you should ever have to experience those, but then it's an absolute travesty that you're still a virgin too. :awesomonster:

In my case, the more I have, the more I need. I can have four women in four days, get nothing on day five, and then I'm jonesing like a crackhead on day six.

Top Bottom