30 minute behind the scenes look at Square Enix

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Granted this is purely to do with promo for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. However, it is a cool little insight into what goes on at the company we all know and love.

Also Ali Hillis narrates. Enjoy!

Even though their new console titles don't enchant me, I absolutely love behind-the-scenes features like these. Being reminded that these are actually people making the games is always a healthy reminder. Even if the final game isn't something that interests me, many creators poured their hearts into it and that's beautiful.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Yeah, I still have a magazine from when that was announced. I believe the financial failure of The Spirits Within is usually blamed as to why it never happened.

SirVival

Pro Adventurer
Yeah, I still have a magazine from when that was announced. I believe the financial failure of The Spirits Within is usually blamed as to why it never happened.

Wow that's actually pretty cool. Is there any possiblity to read the whole article somewhere or was that it?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It was a short little blurb in the Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine back around August 2001. I would take a picture, but I believe I have that issue in storage.

Top Bottom