FFVII Rehab? Never!

RedFFWolf

Donator
Hey Everyone!

I'm not one to introduce myself on Forums, but by doing so here, I hope it encourages active membership on my part and kickstarts a fresh approach to quality engagement!

I started young playing FFVII, and hence didn't appreciate it as much as I do now after a dry spell of almost 7 (no joke) years since my last play. I never stopped listening to the music and always browsed online content, but only since September '13 I began playing again. I've been dragging out a new save file and have only finished Disc 2 yesterday, already dreading finishing it up (thought I'll probably just start again before I let that happen)!

So, I don't know whether I'm need of some form of rehab, or as personal interests are most definitely dictating right here, in need of MORE, and hence find myself now joining a website I frequent often, unleashing my urges among you all with this lengthy, self-indulgent introduction ;)

A pleasure to meet you all!

Ghost X

tumblr_my0xc33gqS1r1mr1po1_400.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Baa weep granah weep ninny bong ! :monster:

(welcome)

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
They say God invented whiskey to stop the Irish from taking over the world. Evidently this does not apply to internet forums, muahahahaha!

Pleasure to meet ya mo chara...if you stumble across a post of me ranting about 'feckin' Dubs', I didn't mean it and you're lovely folk really, heh heh *pulls at collar and shuffles out of the room*

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
We need more Irish people on here :)

Live in Belfast myself, welcomes and enjoy it

RedFFWolf

Donator
Thanks for the welcomes, Everyone! :D
(And happy to add to the Irish populace)

And don't worry, Keveh, I'm not a real Dub - I'm County instead of Postcode, so it's that kind of standing that doesn't really have a place in Ireland

Pixel

The Pixie King
Welcome fellow countryman :)

There's plenty more to dig into once you finish FF7 :D There's books, a movie, more games. :D

RedFFWolf

Donator
Thanks Everyone :)

Welcome fellow countryman :)

There's plenty more to dig into once you finish FF7 :D There's books, a movie, more games. :D

Oh, I've finished FF7 many times years ago (but it never truly ends), and I'm well in tune with everything else! I'm just afraid to finish this particular run through 'cause I've never appreciated any play through half as much as this one :D

Fangu

Great Old One
OH! This is an intro thread! Didn't make the connection for the title. Hi there and welcome! :monster:

Top Bottom