Hi

Voldemort Indahouse

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello everyone,

I just registered to this site. I am a ff14 arr player, on the cerberus server. I was looking for a free company/guild to join, and found your site. Are you guys still playing ff14? Or moved on to something else?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hi there, and welcome to the site!

Some of us are still on the game and although it's not active as it was when the game first started, I suspect activity will inevitably pick up between the beta of the PS4 version and the eventual release of that version. You can find our free company here.

Lex

Administrator
Welcome to the forums! :monster:

Make a post in the free company thread Ami linked to and someone will add you to the free company when they're on :)

Voldemort Indahouse

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Thanks for the reply. And yeah I figured much. I started playing again and tried to do a lvl 30 dungeon, and I had to try 3 days until I finally found a party. Figured some people are lvl 50 or just waiting for the ps4 version. I know I am. Any opinions on ESO? Will this "guild" be going onto there as well?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Welcome to the forum, there's plenty to keep you occupied until gaem tiem picks up again.

Telcontar

Donator
tumblr_static_mouth_of_sauron_1.gif

Top Bottom