Mega-All Thanks ( Mastered )

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
Hi Everyone, this is my first post!

I want to give a mega shout out to the creators here. A big thanks to everyone on this website for keeping Final Fantasy 7 alive. I am first and always a fan. The game resonates with me so well. I am fascinated with many of the principles in the world / game. It is truly a master piece that bleeds a pure auesterity.

So I am curious to know what brings others here, or what they like best?

For me it's like this

Sometimes an idea has to be so ridiculous, so far into left field. That it is just to much.

Final Fantasy 7 was going to launch on a Nintendo platform. But the game cartridges could not hold the amount of data. So instead they went with the Playstation platform. We know what happens next.

I found #theLifestream while trying to boost my own knowledge of the lure and mystique. I still play 7 and Crisis Core. Often wondering what the future holds for them.

My intent is simple. Essentially a good pool of dialogue. Not in different to opinions. I'm hoping to talk with like minded individuals that would like to explore that part of left field. I have a rough story that will provide a general direction for elevated ideas that will push the envelope of technology. All with a heart beat from FF7. Let me know if you'd like to talk more about it...

Does anyone know any information about the 20 year anniversary?

I have to say that I am very impressed with what I have seen here so far. You guys seem to be getting your work in. Especially with translations of japanese stories. Kudos to you, can't wait to listen to them.

Looking forward to future!

Lifebond

Lifebond

Lv. 25 Adventurer
AKA
The Green Hat
I just wanted to further clarify. I'd like to talk with anyone, but I am reaching out to members with knowledge of landscape design, character design. theological dimension landscaping / scripting. theological character designs. Members with understanding of quantum mechanics.

Top Bottom