Done lurking.

Alice

The Persistent Flourish
I've been following the site for a year or two, and occasionally lurked the forums. I never registered, though.

Amusingly, someone from here found me on another site, and we ended up talking for a bit. Cue me deciding to finally make an account.

So, hey! Hopefully I stick around, as I'm not as much of a forum user as I used to be in the past. The community seems nice, though, so things might go well in regards to that.

Telcontar

Donator
tumblr_static_mouth_of_sauron_1.gif

You're from Australia!

Last edited:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Hey, was lovely chatting to you last night, glad you took the leap and joined here :)

Alice

The Persistent Flourish
Thanks everyone! I am indeed from Australia. Don't be fooled, our summers aren't something to dream about. They're a nightmare. Very hot. I'm glad it's over.

I'm beginning to get familiar with some of the names here. It might take me a little longer to get my head wrapped around things perfectly, but we're certainly getting somewhere.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
'STRAYANS UNITE :cthulhu:

have a bloody good one, feel free to crack a tinny open and kick back on our web chat anytime etc. etc.

Ghost X

Through an agonising period of mitosis, us Australian forum members are surely multiplying. Hang on a second... I think another is ready... hnnnnnnnnnng. Nope, false alarm.

Welcome aboard :monster:.

Alice

The Persistent Flourish
Thanks! I'm genuinely surprised that there are a few of us Australians here. I usually just spot one or two on any old site. This is pretty cool.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Thanks everyone! I am indeed from Australia. Don't be fooled, our summers aren't something to dream about. They're a nightmare. Very hot. I'm glad it's over.

I'm beginning to get familiar with some of the names here. It might take me a little longer to get my head wrapped around things perfectly, but we're certainly getting somewhere.

Indeed Brisbane had a few terrible heatwaves this year. ._.

welcome ausloser, new zealand is better etcetc.

Top Bottom