Definitive declaration of tentative intent to potentially post

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
dptme0.jpg

Ghost X

So what's that now, like three old members back in a week. Should I buy a lottery ticket? Of course not, that would be committing the gambler's fallacy.

Also, welcome back :awesome:.

Fangu

Great Old One
Heelllooo :monster: This is my official welcome back to the boards! (I failed to make that as clever as the title)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Deleted?

In truth, I came up with the last two first, and then sat here for a solid minute and a half trying to think of a good first part (it start as 'thread of tentative intent of potentially posting').

I really have far too much time on my hands now.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I actually tried to find some sort of Stan Lee speak translator to come up with a suitable welcome but I was astounded to find no such thing exists!

Anyways, welcome back :)

Cabaret

Donator
Yo, welcome back.

This place sure is getting crowded with people from the past.

If we could remember the trivial shit we used to talk about we'd have loads of in jokes and stuff. But memory is overrated and in jokes are only funny in one's own head. (lol white lines lol)

Welcome back sir, open arms and drinks abound! The party can now start :D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I actually tried to find some sort of Stan Lee speak translator to come up with a suitable welcome but I was astounded to find no such thing exists!

Anyways, welcome back :)
Honestly, I don't even get the EXCELSIOR thing, so it might be wasted on me, true believer. Although maybe I just got into comics after they started using other things in the BB.

images

I don't know how much actual posting I'll be doing at the moment; I'll probably just pop up here and there to add my two cents and little else. For the time being, at least. But the welcome is appreciated.

Top Bottom