The LifeStream.Net Podcast (Re-Launch) - Episode 1 Discussion Thread

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
lifestreampod1logo.png

Episode 1

The Relaunch

It’s the GRAND RE-LAUNCHING of TheLifeStream.Net Podcast! Join Flintlock, Imperator Furiosa, JasonTandro, Lex and vaderSW1 as we go on a mythical journey into all things Final Fantasy!

In this episode we briefly discuss some current Final Fantasy (and related) news:

– Final Fantasy XV and the loss of Stella
– Final Fantasy XIV and the Heavensward expansion
– Final Fantasy Record Keeper’s new features
– Exciting news for Bravely Second: End Layer
– Flintlock’s Mythril Mines game on TheLifeStream.Net forums

Then we move into our main topics of discussion as we talk about our introductions into the Final Fantasy series. We also discuss what elements make a Final Fantasy game and where we want to see the series go in the future.

This episode’s Question for the Listenership:

What do you want to see in the next Final Fantasy?

Email us at [email protected] or reply to the episode post on TheLifeStream.Net forums and let us know!

We want to hear from you! Send your questions, feedback, and episode topic suggestions to us at [email protected]. You can also reply to the episode posts for each episode on TheLifeStream.Net forums. Not registered yet? Just visit http://www.thelifestream.net/forums and become a member! Also, please leave us feedback on iTunes! We will do our best to read your questions, comments, and feedback on air!

Total Run Time: 1:32:13

Check it out at the link below or subscribe to us on iTunes so you never miss an episode!

TheLifeStream.Net Podcast Episode 1 - The Relaunch

Special thanks to Flintlock for the terrific episode logo!

Warning! Explicit content.

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
As I said before Vader, it turned out amazing. I listened to it last night. Lot of lively debate and the humor is on point.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Listening to it atm. :awesomonster:

Edit: FFVI battle theme is certainly longer than a 15 second loop though (it's about a minute) :P

Edit2: Oooh, I was namedropped. :awesome:

Enjoyed listening to that, good job. :D

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Edit: FFVI battle theme is certainly longer than a 15 second loop though (it's about a minute) :P

You're right, but the beginning part of the loop is repeated twice in each minute, so it feels only about half that long to me. The other half of that half was just my poor memory. :monster:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Haven't had a listen yet, trying to work through some other things to listen to.

One suggestion in general, make sure to credit the other folks who are in the podcast with you, especially if it's gonna rotate. It's only polite.

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Haven't had a listen yet, trying to work through some other things to listen to.

One suggestion in general, make sure to credit the other folks who are in the podcast with you, especially if it's gonna rotate. It's only polite.

Yeah in retrospect, I realize I made a mistake not including any of our names on the article and post. I will be rectifying that shortly.

UPDATE: The article and the initial post on this thread have now been updated.

Last edited:
Top Bottom