Can someone change my username?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It gets really bad. Like, I start hallucinating and getting hives.

ALSO I DON'T WANT MY USERNAME TO BE GREEN ANYMORE PLEASE

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I want rainbow, though. :(

Btw Castiel, you can't change the username color if you donate I believe! Also, I just started watching Super Natural. IT IS EPIIIC

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, it's like permanently gold unless an Admin//Mod changes it. xD Gaaay.

O M G. Dean is my favorite so far. x3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
as long as he's not godot

that whore

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
My favourite in Supernatural is "Carry On Wayward Son". :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
LOL what's wrong with Godot?! xD
Godot gets mad because Phoenix wasn't able to protect Mia, when she could have protected herself (SHE KICKS ASS) and then whines about how he could have protected her if she was there. When it was no one's fault because she was caught by surprise and no one could have predicted it.

I just get too much of a Stay in the Kitchen vibe from him than I'd prefer for someone who was dating Mia.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Godot gets mad because Phoenix wasn't able to protect Mia, when she could have protected herself (SHE KICKS ASS) and then whines about how he could have protected her if she was there. When it was no one's fault because she was caught by surprise and no one could have predicted it.

I just get too much of a Stay in the Kitchen vibe from him than I'd prefer for someone who was dating Mia.

You're a Pheeny/Mia fan? :awesome: Then you must... die! Not really, I actually love that pairing. x3 ♥

'Course Mia kicks ass! Oh, come on now. He singles her out, never would he tell her to stay in the kitchen LMAO. I never ever got that vibe from him towards Mia because she's special to him. ^-^ And I quote: "You're really something." Of course it's no one's fault, but the man needs someone to blame. It's called... trauma! Like Hope blaming Snow for his Mom's death, even though it wasn't anybody's fault. You're going to have those rage!feelings if something like that happens. I think it's kind of sad. :( I feel bad for him.

Plus how can you not love their interactions.. xD

lol said:
Poor baby... The Court Record seems to have wet itself.

Hey! Watch where you spill your coffee!

smooth XD said:
I-I didn't say...
So, Diego Armando, the finest
attorney at Grossberg Law
Offices, is here for me...?

No, no, no...
You've got it all wrong!
Today, YOU'RE the finest!

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
You're a Pheeny/Mia fan? :awesome: Then you must... die! Not really, I actually love that pairing. x3 ♥

'Course Mia kicks ass! Oh, come on now. He singles her out, never would he tell her to stay in the kitchen LMAO. I never ever got that vibe from him towards Mia because she's special to him. ^-^ And I quote: "You're really something." Of course it's no one's fault, but the man needs someone to blame. It's called... trauma! Like Hope blaming Snow for his Mom's death, even though it wasn't anybody's fault. You're going to have those rage!feelings if something like that happens. I think it's kind of sad. :( I feel bad for him.

Plus how can you not love their interactions.. xD
I just like Mia. :B

And I'm talking more the TV trope than actually saying 'Stay in the Kitchen'. To quote his entry on the page:
In the end, he forgives Phoenix — not because he realizes that the woman in question was responsible for her own life, but because he realizes that he was angry at himself the whole time for not being able to protect her, and was trying to blame Phoenix to avoid admitting that.
You don't have to be not special to get sexist treatment. It's possible Mia just doesn't care that Diego is sexist to her. But I do. :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Who could not like Mia? B)

O lawl. I guess there's a point within that spoiler of sorts. :awesome:
Sexist what's in the spoilers by not recognizing her as responsible for her life, or do you think his excessive flirting is sexist? Because I just saw it as flirting. xD

Picture unrelated:
easter_bunny.jpg

FUCKING CREEPER!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
@Castiel - I like Sam so far, I just like Dean better. xD I hate that chick, though. >_>;;
Give it to series 3, trust me you will begin to hate him.
The moment Castiel came into the series they should have killed off sam XD

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Give it to series 3, trust me you will begin to hate him.
I got bored before the end of season 1. I was guessing the monster of the week faster than the main characters who'd supposedly been trained to monster hunt. :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yeah, I have to watch one more episode and I am done with season one. I just remembered in the beginning watching it with my friend and saying:
"Okay. How many times is blood going to drip down, and then they look up into the face of a monster? Do they learn from this ever?"
Lol.

Basically, she assured me it gets a lot better after season one, but I like it a lot already, that was like my only complaint and it wasn't really a real one. x'D Yeah, I was warned that Sam becomes a moping bitch later, but w/e. I WILL NOT JUDGE... yet.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
didn't you change your name two days ago

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Well.... Errmmm...

LOOK A 3-D VTOL SHIP!! A 3-D VTOL SHIP!! A 3-D VTOL SHIP!! A 3-D VTOL SHIP!! WHOOOO!!!!!

Top Bottom