Post your PSN/360 handle and stats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

The Definitive Article
my PSN is Chandler824 (feel free to add me)

i'm PSN level 7 at 36%, i have 363 trophies. the majority of which are from burnout paradise, the least is from crash commando (couldn't get into it).

i have no platinum trophies, yeah i suck. but i have 8 golds, 46 silver and 309 bronze.

if oblivion and MGS4 had trophies i think i'd have the biggest collection ever, lol!

SocraticMethod

Ex ACFer
AKA
ticalmc2k2
PSN: Socratic-Method. I'm at level 5 or 6, most trophies from Burnout Paradise too, but have a lot from KZ2, LBP, and a few others.

XBL: JediMaster824. I think my score is about 4000. Most are from Mass Effect (an amazing game). A lot from COD4 and L4D too.

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
PSN: MoopySnoopy. :monster: I think I'm almost level 8. I have two platinums (Uncharted and Prince of Persia) and a bunch of random trophies, cba to look it up. D:

But add me if you want. =D

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
XBLive: DreamsInColor49. My gamerscore is just below 3000 atm because I'm poor and suck at getting around 50% of the acheivements in any game. :monster: I just rented Assassin's Creed and Ninja Gaiden II, so my stats will be going up a little, at least. Unfortunately I'm not even online yet because I don't have/can't afford a wi-fi thing nor can I hook up my Xbox to broadband. I posted in hopes that my internet problem will be fixed very soon. >:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
PSN: SephyFan
4 Bronze Trophies from Dead Space

I don't play my PS3 much so I suxorz LMAO :monster: Also you guys can add me if u want.

+ Seeker Of Salvation +

ForceStealer

Double Growth
PSN: cloudkitt

Don't have a ton of trophies, never really cared about them. But most of mine are from Warhawk and LittleBigPlanet.

Neutron Ronnie

From The Front of Armament
AKA
Powerslave
Xbox Gamertag: Neutron Ronnie

PSN: Neutron_Ronnie

I have poor eye-hand coordination and slow reflexes, but please feel free to add me, particularly if you play Halo/Gears on XBL! :)

Last edited:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Wow! A lot more people on PSN than I originally thought; hopefully sometime this week I'll be on. I am already signed up for the forums and such as 'TheHolySummon' - but since that's not via the PSN Home site, via the PS3... I have no clue what I'll be there... Hopefully the same. :P

KuraudoStrife

Site Staff
AKA
Kuraudo
PSN ID -> Kuraudoffxi
Xboxlive Gamertag -> KuraudoStrife

Still new on Xboxlive and I need some PS3 games that supports trophies (Valkyria Chronicles doesn's support).

Feel free to add me guys!

Interslicery for both.
got ps3 yesterday with little big planet, infamous, uncharted, overlord, and resistance 2. they had some kindof deal going on

and wtf is with the 80gb not comming with the right cables for 1080? thats retarded >_>

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
PSN: X--SOLDIER

I'm only a level 3 right now. Most of my trophies are from PixelJunk Eden / Encore or Flower. I'm still too broke to buy real games. xD

Also - Stickied this thread fgj.

EDIT: These things're useful

Update: 10/4/10
Level 7; 8%
Been playing a lot more real games. Enjoying PlayStation Move, and finished Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm with about 4 S-Rank Missions left. It's too bad they never added trophy support, though with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, and Force Unleashed 2 hitting later this month, I'll probably be getting up a ways.

Update: 1/4/11
Level 8; 50%
Star Wars TFU II, returned after a day. :( Aside from that, Lots of playing Castlevania, Shatter, Dead Nation, and recently Start the Party, and Demon's Souls.

Update: 7/27/11
Level 10; 30%
Mortal Kombat, Portal 2, TRON: Evolution, Duke Nukem Forever, Castlevania DLC. Also, I finally got a Platinum with Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom