Destrillians: R2 - Discussion

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
“What a fucking poser!” Telran shouted angrily as we we to Transfomation. We were holding hands. Saleme looked really jealous. I could see him crying blood in a gothic way (geddit, way lik Gerard) but I didn’t say anything. “I bet he’s havin a mid-life crisis!” Emma shouted.

Tao was standing there. “Hajimemashite gurl.” she said happily (she spex Xi Qinese so do i. dat menz ‘how do u do’ in xi qinese). “BTW Fiona that fucking poser got expuld. she failed al her klasses and she skepped meth.”

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT….” Castiel paused angrily. “BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”

“This cannot be.” Kerr said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Salem’s wand had shot him. “There must be other factors.”

“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!” Emma yelled in madly.

Fiona held up the camera triumelephantly. “The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!”

“U c, Thetis,” Spencer said, watching the two of us watching the flame. “2 c wht iz n da flmes u mst find urslf 1st, k?”

A fucking prep called Terra from Griffindoor was standing next to us. She was wearing a pink mini and a Hilary Duff t-shirt so we put up our middle fingers at her. Inside the Great Hall we could see Kram. Salem was there shouting at Kram. Tao was there too.

“THIS CANNOT BE!” she shouted angrily. “THE SCHOOL MUST BE CLOSED!”

“THE BARK LORD IS PLANNING TO KILL THE STUDENTS!” yelled Salem.

“YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE THE PRINCIPAL ANY LONGER!” yelled Tao. “YOU ARE TOO OLD AND YOUR ALZHEIMERS IS DANGEROUS! YOU MUST RETRY OR SPENCER WILL KILL YOUR STUDENTS!”

“Chris is so fucking hot.” I said to Salem, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Salem looked sad.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

“Hey, it’s ok I don’t like him better than YOU!” I said.

“Really?” asked Salem sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

“They were having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest!” he yelled in a furious voice.

“Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?” asked Lokka Kayne.

“How dare you?” demanded Kerr.

And then Salem shrieked. “BECAUSE I LOVE HER!”

Everyone was quiet. Spencer and Lokka Kayne still looked mad but Kerr said. “Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms.”

“You look kawai, girl.” Terra said sadly. “Fangs (geddit) you do too.” Idris said sadly too, but Idris was still upset. Idris slit both of her wrists feeling totally depressed and Idris sucked all the blood. Idris cried again in her bathroom and put the shades on so Salem and Kram couldn’t spy on her this time. Idris went to some classes. Telran was in the Hair of Magical Magic Creatures. He looked all depressed because Lokka had disappeared and he had used to be in love with Lokka. He was sucking some blood from a Hufflepuff.

“Hi.” he said in a depressed way. “Hi back.” Idris said in an wqually said way.

We both looked at each other for some time. Telran had beautiful red gothic eyes so much like Dracos. Then……… we jumped on each other and started screwing each other.

“STOP IT NOW YOU HORNY SIMPLETONS!” shouted Professor Spencer who was watching us and so was everyone else.

“Telran you fucker!” Idris said slapping him. “Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Lokka!” Idris shouted and then Idris ran away angrily.

Just then he started to scream. “OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!” and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

“NO!” Idris ran up closer.

“I thought you didn’t have a scar anymore!” Idris shouted.

“I do but Stolz changed it into a pentagram for me and I always cover it up with foundation.” he said back. “Anyway my scar hurt and then I had a vision of what was happening to Lokka…………….Fiona has him bondage!”

“Oh hi you guys.” Zao Hong said seductively. “Wheres Satan?”

“Oh he’s cumming.” said Salem. “BTW u can kall me Hades now.” Suddenly Satan came. He was wearing a smexxy blak leather Jackson, blak congres shoes, a Slipnot t-shirt and a blak tie.

“Ok I will see you guyz at da concert.” Zao Hong said and then he went with Satan.

Jeff-Bridges.jpg

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Does anyone have the original colored Terra chibi? I need to add it to the wiki and I can't find it on my hard drive >;

For that matter, can you link me to all the one-of chibis that aren't on the wiki? Those being:

-Thetis
-Idris
-Kerr
-Finn
-Salem
-Thai
-Eve
-Circe
-Vargas
-Persephone
-Early
-Stolz
-Jettison
-Amaria

I don't have these with the colored backgrounds. In fact, it looks like ALL of the ones I do have are without the backgrounds, with the exception of Bizarro Terra/Kerr/Telran. I have the original BLokka, but not BLokka III. >;

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
ZWLZm.png

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
hay gaiz whats goin on in dis thred

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HELLO
MY NAME IS KRAMSKOV NIET
YOU KILLED MY FATHER
PREPARE TO DIE

Baldy

000 - 000 - 009
AKA
Sienna, Jenovas-Fifth, Idris
What the hell why are there like four extra pages of post tacked on to what I edited last night.
My goodness.

In other news, gonna go see Vampires Suck tomorrow with Jem' and Sophie. :awesome: I've written about a page of Idris for the megapost - I'll send it to Tenny and Noen after I finish it off.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
After IBC I'm gonna have to take a short break, due to applications I got to fill and to think of developing my bunch of characters + fixing and developing my art style. I'll be back asap when I can.

Top Bottom