Cloud's Weapons HQ Pics

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The Final Fantasy Ultimania Omega has those images but in far larger sizes. You can easily find it several places online.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Credits go too neo4148 on Gamefaqs

41471090.jpg

74420753.jpg

82444874.jpg

91106962.jpg

15339201.jpg

87300531.jpg

50044157.jpg

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Well, most of our images are just under 200x300 pixels, and none of the weapons are all that detailed anyway so they should work fine for your purposes.

BloodyCloud

Lurker
Credits go too neo4148 on Gamefaqs

Thanks, but not exactly what I was looking for. ^_^

^ Except he was asking for Cloud's swords from the OG, not AC.

FF7_Cloud_Strife__s_Swords_by_SOLDIER_Cloud_Strife.jpg

Yeah, pretty much; these are better, thanks! :)

Well, most of our images are just under 200x300 pixels, and none of the weapons are all that detailed anyway so they should work fine for your purposes.

Those images sound great! ^_^ Would you mind putting a link---I'm kinda lost navigating the site, heh.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
^ Except he was asking for Cloud's swords from the OG, not AC.

FF7_Cloud_Strife__s_Swords_by_SOLDIER_Cloud_Strife.jpg

I use that picture of the Force Stealer for my profile, but it looks very different from how it looks in my game. Same with the Ultima Weapon too, why are they different? Are they just from the PC version and they look that different on PC?

I use that picture of the Force Stealer for my profile, but it looks very different from how it looks in my game. Same with the Ultima Weapon too, why are they different? Are they just from the PC version and they look that different on PC?

On the FFVII International 4th Disc, the artwork still looks unlike it's in-game counterpart. Remember, this is from before work on the PC port had barely begun.
fCMXi.png

On this short notice I can't find a video zooming in on the PC version of Ultima Weapon but I am sure that it looks no different from the PSX version.
Here is a PSXvsPC frame-rate video. You can partially see the UW in there.

Edit: It's interesting though that the Dissidia games has Cloud using a version of his ultimate weapon similar to the artwork version, but with some tweaks. The blade certainly isn't shaped like the original in-game one.
cloudultimaweapon.jpg

Top Bottom