Okay, Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What is your problem these days??? I mean it, do I look like a pussy to you to the point you wanna give me a hard time like its nothing to worry about?? First without telling me over PMs like I thought you would, you disabled my profile stuff and acted like some thought police officer out of 1984 and then recently 4 to 7 hours later after that little award discussion with Locke you decide to warn me and me alone while letting everyone go scott free when months back you would let this shit go as killer punchlines?? We have to seriously discuss our differences and as to why you're making me one of the grand targets for your god king modding when before you would usually enjoy the grand scheme of things. I mean it, this shit has to be discussed sometime. Did I put illegal weed under your bed or something to cause this vendetta against me?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Mocking stupid behavior and outright insulting a member are two different things, Mumble. And you were only warned, not infracted.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Reg, it's a fucking internet forum!
Aint no point getting angry about shitty infractions, especially when they are as petty as that.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Yes but he's been over my case for these past two months now, if it was Roady then I have a valid point of standing down. But this wiseguy's just looking for dirt under my nails beyond this point. ;(

AKA
You have been on enough forums with Aaron to know shit like this occurs whenever he feels particularly pissy/the argument isn't against someone he dislikes.
Just take the warning and carry on...ya know, the british way.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Hehehehe! No problem! One months temp bans and I'll be back in time for soup in the kitchen :monster: !

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
98b6a9e3761ab68243bf2a078d2cecc6.jpg

? :huh:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The whole issue with the profile lock up if I remember correctly, is because of you refusing to keep that AKA field up to date. Specifically, I think you put in a bunch of random nonsense that didn't really work at all. :monster:

If you promise to just keep your AKA field up to date and not put in things that don't belong there, I'll go ahead and get your profile unlocked. How's that?

Splintered

unsavory tart
This is an obvious ploy to win Biggest Dramawhore in the TLS awards. Well I'm not falling for it, I'm on to your mind games.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Why people insist on not using the aka field is beyond me. You don't have to keep it updated, just leave your most common username there when you change your name. Not abiding by the simplest of simple rules is just asinine. :monster: This shouldn't even be an issue.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Ah, but where would we be without people being difficult for no reason other than being difficult, Cookie?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This is an obvious ploy to win Biggest Dramawhore in the TLS awards. Well I'm not falling for it, I'm on to your mind games.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees what game he's trying to play here.

The only way to win is not to play, I tell you.

AKA
But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
The irony of some of these fucking posts.

Only on the internet.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
If it's as simple as one username, why remind people unnecessarily to update their aka field EVERY SINGLE TIME they request a change?

:oscar:

SHINE ON MUMBLE LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAR IN THE SKY AND CRY OUT TO THE HEAVENS...

RIDER KICK

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Out of courtesy, but it isn't required.

At least not to me it isn't, which I've stated before. :monster:

Also,

Bam! To Behold, a public Bulletin Board, built of both Brilliance and Barbanity By Bastards with Boners. This Bastion, no mere Bulwark of Boredom, is a Brutal Barrage of Bistering Bullshit, Barely Benevolent... But Behind the Bigotry and Boobs, Beyond the Bitter Broadcasts of Bragging Buffoons; here by the Body Politic. A Brotherhood of Blasphemy, Blessed with more Balls than Brains, Battling the Bland, the Bogus, the Benign. Bedlam? Bring it on. But I Babble. Better to be Brief. You May Call Me /b.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Mumble: If you don't want me to punish you for breaking the rules then maybe you should try actually following the rules.

That is all.

The whole issue with the profile lock up if I remember correctly, is because of you refusing to keep that AKA field up to date. Specifically, I think you put in a bunch of random nonsense that didn't really work at all. :monster:

If you promise to just keep your AKA field up to date and not put in things that don't belong there, I'll go ahead and get your profile unlocked. How's that?
I pointed this out to him last time he complained about it. I don't think it registered.

Out of courtesy, but it isn't required.

At least not to me it isn't, which I've stated before. :monster:
I have stated this before as well, and my wording should imply in most cases that it is not required.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA

There's no need to, I just did it myself.

tumblr_li0rcmI4kb1qems7ao1_250.gif

I'm a dramawhore nominee like that.

Also aaron, it's all part of the plan! 8D But you and I are still over ; (

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That was worth venturing out of the general discussion section for. Rather entertaining.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I shouldn't bump threads like this but

There's an insane amount of butthurt on this forum with people getting something close to offended about things like aka categories, or taking things personally as a "vendetta" whenever a mod does his/her gogdang job.
Especially whenever people just do some silly passive-aggressive shit in the face of a request and then start complaining when they reap what they sow, like rofl my fucking copter :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom