In this week's roundup, SE acknowledges recent failures in vision and execution, and promises to turn over a new leaf while Sony sells its shares in the company... Continue reading this story
- Yoshinori Kitase departs from FFXV
- Cloud goes to the store in Fan Video
- Final Fantasy VII remake: Is it happening?
- Tetsuya Nomura to judge fanart contest
- New Static Arts figures for Final Fantasy VII b...
- Final Fantasy XIII gets 16-bit retrospective
- New Feature: FFVII Version Guide!
- This just in: A private apology to Clerith fans...