• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

NEW BATMAN MOVIE ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Sounds lame. I prefer the first story of how Batman's life got flipped-turned upside down.

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
He never really stated why.

Christopher Nolan has made it clear that the new "Batman" film franchise will not bring Robin into the mythology as long as he is directing, apparently having stated that Robin is in a crib somewhere still and the timeline isn't appropriate for him to enter the picture.

Besides it would be retarded to have an underage acrobat fumbling around given the direction Nolan is taking the franchise in.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Y HAET BABS? :awesome:

Because she always barely survived, and she was always better as Oracle.

But I don't hate Babs. She's a great character. I just didn't like her as Batgirl.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
Plus didn't you notice Gordon's girl was only like 5 years old in the last film? I call bull shit for this entire thread. If IGN doesn't say it, it hasnt happend yet. Plus, the plot is total BS, they're not gonna have more than 2 villains in a movie. And why the fuck, would they release so much information in one single press conference?

Plus the Joker would have a physical appearance in the next movie. What I found beautiful about him in the last movie, was that the Joker was just as much as a symbol as Batman. However, he stood for something far more diabolical and easier to accomplish. What I think would be beautiful is a totally different joker in the next movie. Just an idea.

Also Killer Croc is a ridiculous character, that wouldn't transition well to screen in the Nolan-verse. Smartest things to do: Harley Quinn, Black Mask, Joker, Two Face, and Scarecrow. I once had the idea that the film would focus around the last few characters, excluding Two Face.

Black Mask takes over the mob, which is Batman's main nemesis. I'd like him to be either played by Christian Slater or Crispin Glover. Meanwhile, we check up on Joker every once in a while while he has therapy sessions with Harlene Quinzell and lunch with Johnathan Crane, which'll provide for great character moments for Joker as he masterminds his way out of Arkham. Arkham burns to the ground when Joker's in a session with Quinzell. He takes her hostage, as she's intoxicated by Scarecrow's serum. Joker takes a liking to her and kills off Scarecrow. Of course since she's intoxicated her mind becomes and warped and trusts anything the Joker will say. I never figured out what'd happen with Black Mask, too interested with Joker and such.

I also liked the idea of the police force hiring the Riddler to hunt down Batman. Cool idea.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I also liked the idea of the police force hiring the Riddler to hunt down Batman. Cool idea.

This is a shit idea. The riddler didn't become a detective until AFTER his reformation, which he was no longer the Riddler, but Edward Nigma, P.I.

Being the Riddler is about being the one who MAKES the riddles(which I might add, he never really intended to do, HE REALLY DID HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS), not solves them. If you're going to have Nigma in the film hunting Batman, then it's retarded to call him the Riddler.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
This is a shit idea. The riddler didn't become a detective until AFTER his reformation, which he was no longer the Riddler, but Edward Nigma, P.I.

Being the Riddler is about being the one who MAKES the riddles(which I might add, he never really intended to do, HE REALLY DID HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS), not solves them. If you're going to have Nigma in the film hunting Batman, then it's retarded to call him the Riddler.

*sigh* whatever. I just thought it would be interesting.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
I just checked Ain't It Cool News and this is nowhere to be found, nor any other website of significance.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Guys, read the spoiler, geez. If the last paragraph doesn't ring your "hoax" alarm, go get a catscan.

It was funny, I laughed. But yeah, the presence of Robin also would have been a tip-off it was fake.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Guys, read the spoiler, geez. If the last paragraph doesn't ring your "hoax" alarm, go get a catscan.

It was funny, I laughed. But yeah, the presence of Robin also would have been a tip-off it was fake.

Bingo. Someone gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom