• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

yo dawgs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Yo Faggots,

Ma name is Brent, and I hate every single one of ya'll. ya'll of you are phat, caucasian, no-lifes who spend every second of their lives keppin a nigger down. Ya'll are everything bad in the ghetto. Check it, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess its fun making fun of back people because ya'll white, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of naked fat white chicks.

Don't be hatin. Just hit me with yo best gunshot. Im pretty much a nigger. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to Dr phil? I also get straight F's, and wear a batman costume (cost me $20 Shit was SO expensive). Ya'll faggots who should just kill yourselves. PEACE OUT NIGGAS

Pic Related: It's me and my costume

black_man2.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
you coulda at least used an original picture

I deserve that much : (

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Is there any image on the entire Internet which Dacon hasn't seen yet? I submit that there is not. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I blame Adritoki

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
HAY GAISE I MADE DACON LAUGH ON MSN.

DACON. LAUGHING.

IMAGINE THAT!

Somebody get me a medal.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You obviously didn't look below your first post in this thread then :monster: and no I won't >:(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No rly. I'm going to go kut myself while listening to Linkin Park nao.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Hay guise I'm Dacon lol

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
fail, it should be a spiderman costume, omega no like DC

Status
Not open for further replies.