• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Evidence to support the fact that Cloud was in fact gay.

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
If Cloud wasn't gay then the planet would have been doomed to destruction as he would have been too busy staring at the rediculously big knockers on all the female characters.

Q.E.D.

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
- He dreamed of being in the ShinRa army with lots of other young men.
- He agrees to dress up as a woman very quickly.
- Then there's the whole hot-tubbing with men in the Honey Bee Inn.

Plenty of evidence....

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm missing the points on his obviously homosexual relationship with Zack. How can you miss this?

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Cloud asked Zack to dinner, which is certainly more than what he ever asked Tifa or Aerith. In fact, he didn't give a shit when either of them were interested because he prefers men.

Sublime

Gravitas? What gravitas?
I'm not aware of what happened in CC. Were there even more homosexual activities there?

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Can you please not be an idiot in an obviously good thread? Go back to the Compilation Section.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Seriously man, no biting members in the GF section. That's not what its here for. No being elists and shit here. You make a thread here, people are gonna post in it how they want.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No. :monster: Too much of that shit's been going on here. Let people post what they want. Don't want to have to close a thread cause people are acting like they own it and shit.

Isabella

Your Mom
I hereby own this thread. :monster:

Nah, Cloud isn't gay. He just craves the male love and approval he never got from his father.

Isabella

Your Mom
Exactly. And those mediclorians obviously couldn't go to his football games or show him how to shave.

Oh wait, I don't think he needs to shave.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'd just like to remind you lot that, as we've discussed before this section was opened, we'll not have any elitism, cliques, segregation, or insulting of specific members for posting in this section here. If you feel someone's steering your thread off-topic or something, that's okay, you can just report it (as per the rules of the forum and this specific section), but if you're gonna go 'gtfo my thread & htis is 4 mye frends 0nly', we're gonna have that count towards negative points for this section. If it continues, we're gonna shut it down again. This section's becoming more and more like something we didn't want to happen lately.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Seriously man, no biting members in the GF section. That's not what its here for. No being elists and shit here. You make a thread here, people are gonna post in it how they want.

I'd just like to remind you lot that, as we've discussed before this section was opened, we'll not have any elitism, cliques, segregation, or insulting of specific members for posting in this section here. If you feel someone's steering your thread off-topic or something, that's okay, you can just report it (as per the rules of the forum and this specific section), but if you're gonna go 'gtfo my thread & htis is 4 mye frends 0nly', we're gonna have that count towards negative points for this section. If it continues, we're gonna shut it down again. This section's becoming more and more like something we didn't want to happen lately.

trlht.jpg

I honestly don't know why you guys even bothered typing that up for me to read.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Oh my god, you people just all need to shut up and get a grip.

GF is meant to be for chillaxing. Not elitism and certainly not moderators trying to causing serious business by bursting into tears over the least offending thing in this entire section.

Top Bottom