• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The most memorable..of the not so memorable? VOTE PLZ

VOTE for the most memorable moment of the Compilation of FFVII

• The firing of the Sister Ray while it's hooked up to Midgar, killing Diamond WEAPON.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sephiroth's revival in ACC.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • The ending of FFVII where Red XIII appears 500 years later with two cubs looking on a Midgar.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The final battle in FFVII between Cloud and Sephiroth in the Lifestream

• Red XIII learns the truth about his father in Cosmos Canyon and sees Seto cry tears while petrified.

• The DC ending with Vincent and Lucrecia in the cave

• The crossdressing escapade in Wall Market

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • The Kalm Flashback battle with Cloud and Sephiroth, where they both fought the green dragon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cid and the others finally launch into space and save the Huge Materia from the rocket.

• The rescue of Aerith from the top floors of the Shinra Building.

• The scene where everyone returns to the Highwind after being ordered to determine a reason to fight.

• Cloud falling from the No. 5 Reactor and crashing through the roof into Aerith's church.

• Cloud snowboarding through the Gaea's Cliffs.

• Cloud and the others meeting Vincent the first time and him speaking of Lucrecia.

• The scene where Barret watches Dyne commit suicide in the Corel Prison.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm going to leave this poll open some more because we definitely haven't even gotten half of the number of votes we got from the other poll, and people haven't even finished their write ups yet. So yeah...it'd be nice if people hurried up, and at least voted. It's not like it takes serious effort to just click an option and hit submit :awesomonster:

I mean, really guys.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Lol what a desperate attempt at prolonging this.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Lol what a desperate attempt at prolonging this.

What...are you talking about? The thing won't be done, until people get their write ups done. And since we needed a run off vote to fully rank the last few events that didn't get enough votes, we might as well leave it open til the write ups actually are finished, and the post can be made. That's the entire point.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I called them that because these were the events that got little to no votes. There had to be a run off because there were just too few to adequately rank them and choose which would move on.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I called them that because these were the events that got little to no votes. There had to be a run off because there were just too few to adequately rank them and choose which would move on.

Then they should have been eliminated, just seems like you're prolonging it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Have you not paid any attention at all to this project? It's going to be a series. We're looking for the top 10. Then the top 4, and finally the single most memorable of all.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Have you not paid any attention at all to this project? It's going to be a series. We're looking for the top 10. Then the top 4, and finally the single most memorable of all.

How is it a contest then?

That's just getting people to write articles for you.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
How is it a contest then?

That's just getting people to write articles for you.

I love how you have no clue wtf is going on.

The contest is a vote for people to have their favorite moment of FFVII come out on top. That's why people were trying to nominate and grab the moment they wanted to write about.

And yeah, that's right. People want to put their write ups on the front page on why they like said moment of the Compilation. And they want their moment to win.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I love how you cleverly got these folks to work for you.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
People were saying they wanted to write things up for the front page and have more interaction with it, so I don't really see the problem. It's not like I or anyone else isn't going to keep writing or submitting stuff either. :monster:

And I'm still gonna have to write up the initial results and find pictures and shit.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Mako made me do work for him?

MAKO :kermit:

But if they're like me, they're going to need a deadline on those write ups. Maybe you should make one. :monster: (or did you all ready)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Well that didn't work, did it? :monster:

Maybe say they have to have it done by X or they forfeit their moment? That would require you to have to have a backup person to write all the write ups, but at least you know next time to wait for the write ups before you do voting I guess.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I think this is the most voting that's going to be done, so I'm going to go ahead and close the poll. I think its obvious which four will be moving on.

So now I really need those write ups. This is taking too long and I'm putting a deadline of this Friday to provide them otherwise you'll just miss out. We need to move on and get the rest of this project going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom