• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Final Fantasy XIII Non-Spoiler Thread

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I swear I haven't said a word >;

In fact it's far easier and much less mentally scarring just to pretend the whole conversation never happened :(

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It has, but that one is a little closer up.

Maybe I'm completely wrong about this, but this is the most similar I've ever seen Nomura's and Amano's characters. It looks like Nomura actually drew them first this time as opposed to the other way around. Or is that how its always done? If it is it just looks like Amano stuck much closer to Nomura's designs.

(Which would be interesting considering for Dissidia Nomura tried sticking closer to Amano's designs.)

Anzu Mazaki

Pro Adventurer
You're all crazy.

Lightning and is the cutest, and sexiest of them all :awesome:

To be fair, at least she's the only video character tall enough to be a model :monster: . At 5'10.

That's like, taller than most Japanese guys. Including but not limited to Tidus, Squall, and our beloved it Cloud.

So yeah, Lightning is a pretty sexy model :awesome: .

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time

Maybe I'm completely wrong about this, but this is the most similar I've ever seen Nomura's and Amano's characters. It looks like Nomura actually drew them first this time as opposed to the other way around. Or is that how its always done? If it is it just looks like Amano stuck much closer to Nomura's designs.

(Which would be interesting considering for Dissidia Nomura tried sticking closer to Amano's designs.)

I think Nomura did the art first, then Amano based this drawing on Nomura. Notice it's similar to the Cloud and Aerith art Amano did of them?

EDIT - http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/12/10/ffxiii_battle_system_interview/ Lots and lots of info on the aspects of the battle system.

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster

Ever since Nomura took over as lead character designer it has always been him first then Amano doing a few art pieces. Amano no longer designs the characters.

I mean I'm sure Amano even did some for games that Nomura didn't design for, like XII.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Wee. I love Serah. I loathe the skirt she's wearing...schoolgirl plaid? Seriously?
I can't wait to see what this love story is all about. :3

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Lighting looks so hot in that pic. I think I would go lez for her. :awesome:

And yeah if I were Sazh I'd be pissed, too. I think his story is going to make me cry. Poor little Sazh's son. :(

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That has always been my stance, Mako. How did you miss this?

Also Sera looks better in that shot as well. Not quite so young and her hair doesn't look as ugly as usual. lol I'm still freaked out by the idea of her with Snow, though. She looks like she's fourteen...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Also Sera looks better in that shot as well. Not quite so young and her hair doesn't look as ugly as usual. lol I'm still freaked out by the idea of her with Snow, though. She looks like she's fourteen...

You say it like that´s a bad thing, and if Windows 7 didn´t fuck up my keyboard, Id post a cookie monster now.

But, adults looking like children, the pervfect solution for pedophiles.

edit - granted that she is adult.

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
And yeah if I were Sazh I'd be pissed, too. I think his story is going to make me cry. Poor little Sazh's son. :(

You raise a good point, haha. I'm looking forward to his story too, after reading the web novels I think it'll be one of the more interesting ones.

And has anyone else noticed that in a lot of the promotional material Fang is protecting Vanille in some way? What's up with that?

Top Bottom