• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Dante's Inferno vs Darksiders

Which one is better?

• Dante's Inferno

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Darksiders

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
This thread is about which of this two great games will sell more copies? Which of the two is a better game? Give your opinions and thoughts about this two games.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Surely a better poll would be one that contrasts two games that aren't completely different? Like Dante's Inferno vs. Bayonetta, por ejemplo. Darksiders is a bit too different to Dante's Inferno to make a fair comparison.

Sephiroth

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Diamond Weapon
Surely a better poll would be one that contrasts two games that aren't completely different? Like Dante's Inferno vs. Bayonetta, por ejemplo. Darksiders is a bit too different to Dante's Inferno to make a fair comparison.
Darksiders is too different in what? Explain to me the difference between them.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
The two games are alike, but I wouldn't compare them directly - Darksiders seems less about combos and the like.

Also, to answer the original question, God of War 3.

Ghost X

Darksiders is apparently Zelda reskinned =P. I was rather disappointed of the reviews I've seen. I was initially going to buy it, but changed my mind. Dante's Inferno doesn't interest me either, but if forced, I'd choose it over Darksiders.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Darksiders is apparently Zelda reskinned =P. I was rather disappointed of the reviews I've seen. I was initially going to buy it, but changed my mind. Dante's Inferno doesn't interest me either, but if forced, I'd choose it over Darksiders.

Of course you would, you get to skewer demon babies on an epic scythe.

The main character looks kinda ghey though.

Kurosawa

Lets get free.
I've got all three.

Finished Bayonetta, gonna play it through again at some point, i actually really enjoyed it considering it's a hack/slash game. It's epic as fuck.

Darksiders I've barely played if I'm honest, not a big fan.

Dante's Inferno I'm enjoying for the same reasons as Bayonetta.

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
The Darksiders voice actor for War reminded me of the how is babby formed caveman. That's probably not a good thing.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I quite enjoyed Darksiders. Haven't played any of the other games mentioned in this thread. That includes Zelda. :awesome:

Also I missed your retarded threads Sephy. Good to have you back. <3

Top Bottom