• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

LTD, round 3: This time, we settle it with Jello Wrestling

The one he lives with or the dead one?

• Living

Votes: 96 88.9%
  • Dead

Votes: 12 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
So Hojo is Kuja now? When did Hojo gain stunning good looks, and sexy hips?

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Did Kuja show Eiko mercy because her powers weren't at its prime? No, she had something he wanted and he fucking took it LIKE A BOSS

So to see how Cetra abilities developed in a child, yeah, for sure Hojo would have done the same.

It's not mercy--it's disinterest. He HAD HER MOTHER. A FULL BLOODED Cetra. Hojo's of a singular purpose and a diluted sample is hardly worth the time unless there's no other option.

Hojo doesn't give a rat's ass about Aerith. One way or the other.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
He is not disinterested in her because she was a useless experiment, he treats her with disinterest because he does not give a fuck about her as a person.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
He is not disinterested in her because she was a useless experiment, he treats her with disinterest because he does not give a fuck about her as a person.

President Shinra: Hojo. How's the girl?

Hojo: As a specimen, she is inferior to her mother. I'm still in the process of
comparing her to her mother, Infalna, but for now the difference is 18%.

Yeah, he's totally interested in her and sees her as a viable specimen.

It's pretty obvious Hojo sees her as inferior due to her being a half-breed Cetra rather than a pure one like her mother. I don't know how you can ignore that fact, and how he'd be much more interested in the superior sample, rather than the one that's only 82% relevant.

Fairheartstrife

[no fucks given]
AKA
FHS, that cloti bitch
Why wait until then to make the comparisons? Surely if he'd collected data on Aerith already he would have it. Right?

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
Yet he remembers Ifalna's name just fine, except he doesn't even remember Aeris.
He did consider Aeris inferior to Ifalna, tbh. There's a line I cba to find in whcih he explains how much weaker Aeris is in comparison.

He was always more focused on Ifalna.

EDIT: NEVER MIND, pplz are faster than me

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Not that I'm surprised, but daaamn. I think all of you know what I am referring to. ;)

It's pretty obvious Hojo sees her as inferior due to her being a half-breed Cetra rather than a pure one like her mother.

I must say that I agree. All Hojo has ever cared about are his experiments. He was all for testing out different things on Zack, and hell, even his own son. I don't really think Hojo sees people... as people. :/ Because he's a crazy mother fucker. :D

Also, related:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So Hojo is Kuja now? When did Hojo gain stunning good looks, and sexy hips?

Becoming Hojo was the terrible fate Hojo wanted to avoid.

Guess you never heard of mind control :awesome:

It worked on a scientific genius like Lucrecia. You really think he'd have trouble scoring some beach bimbos? :monster:

Arguably, it might not work for lack of minds to control.

Why wait until then to make the comparisons? Surely if he'd collected data on Aerith already he would have it. Right?

Another reason I doubt he did any experimenting on Aerith or payed her any attention.
And now, I anon to continue recording. Onto CoY!

crack

Donator
Hojo gettin' down in da club. :monster:
omg fierce username

j76r11.jpg

I just came here to say that.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
What's going on? Did I miss anything? I was gone all day... was moving... fell down the stairs... took a nap... ate some kix.. so yeah that was my day :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
So I'm curious, did you guys consider any of the dates romantic or were you just kind of "meh" for all of them?

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
My first playthrough I played thinking Cloud/Aeris were the definite couple (as a few people had told me). Even as a 11 year old, I found the date disappointing. The Tifa date wasn't really romantic either (on my second, totally Cloti biased playhrough muahaha). Honestly, seeing a socially retarded dude miss a glowing oppurtunity to score with one of two very hot chicks is just depressing. Not romantic at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom